19.

The butterflies

By the time Yoongi's car pulled up in the garage all the rest were long inside the house. From what I heard our fortunate couple went out for a meal, leaving the elders at home.

"Y/N you're back!" Jimin squealed jumping up right infront of me. He pulled me into a tight embrace smiling like a child. " What's all the excitement about Jiminie?" Questioning his unusual behavior I pulled myself away from the boys strong arms. "Is happiness forbidden in this household?" He grinned and his sparkling eyes molded into little crescents.

"As long as you're under my roof yes" Yoongi joked standing behind me. He was being so much more open hearted recently it was a good change the whole cold and cruel image of Yoongi was starting to fade. He still was a murderer but none of us were any different from him all of us killed before it wasn't an unusual thing in this house. Without even realizing it I was standing there smiling to myself uncontrollably the heat radiated from my cheeks and butterflies filled my empty stomach.

What was this warm feeling I asked myself and just as I got lost in my world a hand waved inches away from my face "Y/N..hey" a low voice called out. Looking up my eyes met everyone's. They stood around me with confused faces. "God what on earth were you fantasizing about" Noticing my rosey cheeks Jimin commented.

"Did you catch a cold?" Yoongi tenderly placed his hand on my forehead making my skin burn even more. "I-I'm f-f-fine don't worry" I immediately stepped back non-stop shaking under his concerned gaze. This only starled the two even more but just in time my life was saved as the front door flew wide open and two cheery boys rushed in holding hands taking all attention for them.

"I see you two are back early from your date" Jin came out in the hall holding a big spoon filled with icing. "We just thought spending the night cuddling and watching movies is more fun" Jungkook looked at his significant other as the other gave him a nod. Grabbing the spoon out of Jin's hold Jimin licked off all of the icing in one go and frowned as the two disappeared into their room. "You have jealousy written all over you mochi " Jin took the now empty spoon with disappointment and hit his younger with it.

Winching in pain Jimin pouted even more if that was even possible and turned in my direction "It's not my fault that Y/N doesn't want to cuddle with me and that I have to spend my night all alone in a cold room because of it" He winked running a tongue along his plum lips showing what his true intentions are.
"Keep her out of your perverted fantasies" Pulling me back with sudden force Yoongi stared deeply into the blonde boys eyes.

"Kidding?" Jimin nervously laughed putting his hands up as a surrender. Jin hit him again with the spoon and before I knew it my hand was being dragged upstairs by Yoongi's. I could hear Jimin's irritated groan from downstairs as I was snatched away.

Entering the room where I was being pulled into all the memories from last time flooded in as the scene of Yoongi kissing me played over and over again. They did feel amazingly soft and warm on mine and I often found myself staring at his doll-like lips but I'd never admit that to him.

"Cute" He muttered under his breath not quiet enough so as my unfortunate self heard it my heart started doing somersaults all over again as heat overtook my whole body. Seeing my reaction Yoongi mentally facepalmed. There we were both hot messes not knowing what to do. "Y/N" he whispered still staring at me his features were calm but his eyes showed fear.

"Yes" I shot up making him flinch at the unexpected loudness of my voice. His Adam's apple popped up and down it looked as though he wanted to say something but it just wouldn't get out. Letting out a frustrated sigh he moved away leaving his gaze from my eyes. "Do you want to watch a movie?" He suggested turning on the big tv screen on the wall.

I felt that it wasn't right to decline him so jumping onto the soft mattress I shook my head a "yes". Smiling back he sat at the other side of the bed and dimmed the lights,

halfway through the movie I found myself dozing off. Yoongi was long asleep slowly getting up I made a leap towards the door only to be pulled back.

"Stay please" his husky voice said as I was trapped in his embrace we were so close that I felt his hot breath at the crook of my neck. " but this is your bed" I tried to reassure him in letting me go. " I can't sleep when you're not with me Y/N please" he was getting quieter as he spoke meaning that his mind was giving out and he really was falling into a deep slumber.

Giving up in getting to my beloved couch today I ran my hand through Yoongi's thick hair earning a satisfied groan. The movie was long forgotten about as we both laid in each others embrace.

________________
A/N
ʜᴇʏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴡ's ʟɪғᴇ
sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ
ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ 5k ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

________________A/N ʜᴇʏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴡ's ʟɪғᴇ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ 5k ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

ᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ɴʏᴏᴏᴏᴏᴍ 🚀