I'll forgive you

Happy Halloween, guess who I dressed up as this year!!!!   I was Cas! I am watching the Shining while writing so if something's are off that is why...Ok back to the story

This chapter is *Fluffy*
Jack's POV
One week later.
Ever since Ally was given Castiels coat she wouldn't take it off, she even slept in it. It broke everyone's heart to see her like this. Dean had been trying to find the next clue, but to no avail.

I had tried to get Ally to cheer up even a little but nothing was helping. She wouldn't smile. I tried it everything.

I walked down the hall to our room, she stood by the mirror and then turned back to me.

"We aren't going to win this" she said tearing up as she looked me directly in the eye.

"Don't say that" I ran up to her, wrapping my arm around her. She shook her head.

"If.. if we can't find the weapon, you... your going to kill me and... and when...if... you do... bury me in Greece. In that one...that one place where we went... to find the clue..okay" she was in tears, she couldn't bring her self to look at me.

I felt a pain in my chest as she said it, " I won't, I won't kill you.... I can't"

She nodded still crying "you won't be able to forgive yourself but when...if you do I want you to know."

"No.. stop" I said now about to crying.

"I'll forgive you, and I love..." she continued, but I stopped.

"I know, I'll know" I said now making direct eye contact with her.

She nodded and smiled for the first time in days.

"And when... if I die bring back Cas, I don't know how but you better" she said sniffling but laughing.

"You bet" I whispered.

"Let's get some sleep." I said softly.

She nodded and pulled up the covers and lied down. I laid next to her and wrapped my arm around her.

I couldn't get her words out of my head, you won't be able to forgive yourself, but when..if you do I want you to know

I'll forgive you.

I'll forgive you

I'll forgive you.