The Turning Point

This is kinda a short chapter, I didn't really know what to write about.

Castiel POV

I wasn't aware that Ally was possessed. At least not until I got news that she was so damaged she had fallen into a deep coma. I heard Jack was depressed, and Dean barely spoke.

So instinctively I called Crowley.

"What" Crowley scowled.

"Wake her up" I yelled.

"I can't, not yet" he smirked.

I pinned him to a wall, "Yet?"

"Maybe I can, but I need some info,like where the exact location of the bunker"

I was sometimes ignorant, I know. But I know that I couldn't tell him that they were staying in the European Bunker.

"On 3 blocks down on 22nd street, Normal, Illinois" I sighed.

He smirked and snapped, then in my brain I heard a prayer, "she is awake"

I sighed in relieve and flew away.

Little did I know Crowley was in close company with Maliel.

A few days later.

I had tried to hunt, but it wasn't going to Well a vampire had got to me and was now keeping me in what appeared to be a basement.

My arms where tied and there was a flame of holy fire around me.

I wiggled around uncomfortably. When I saw a woman with long, black, slicked back hair.

She walked gracefully. "Love do you not remember me" she whispered into my ear.

"Maliel" I sighed in disbelief. My disbelief soon turned to anger "you.. you hurt Ally, my daughter"

"Because of her existence I'm in pain" she said darkly.

She balled her fist. I felt a fire in my abdomen.

"Stop" I screamed in pain.

"Stop" I continued "what do you want"

"Ally" she said blankly.

I shook my head, "absolutely not"

She smirked, "let me change your mind."