Back Home Again

~Aphmau Age 18~
Both Laurence and I have been in the hospital for a good month. I've been having extreme nightmares every night. This our first day out of the hospital. Laurence has fully recovered. I think the only reason they kept me in the hospital is because they don't trust me to be alone. I've been perfectly fine health-wise, but maybe not so metal-wise.

Laurence held my hand as we were walking on the stone pathway to the sidewalk.

"So, how are you?" He started.

"I'm fine, how about you?"

"I'm a little sore, but aside from that, pretty good." I can feel the awkwardness building so I started do look at the shadows on the ground. There's a few behind me of trees, then there's Laurence's and my shadow along with Dahlia's stroller. "So... what do you want to do when we get home?"

"Hmm... maybe read something or relax. I think it's almost time for her baba (bottle)." Dahlia starts to fuss. Laurence and I looked at each other and chuckled. Perfect time sweetie. We sped up to our house so she could get her baba. I ran inside to heat up some milk while Laurence got her inside. He set down Dahlia on the couch while he folded up the stroller to put in the closet. He sat on the couch and lifted her up in his arms. She's grown so big. She's crawling just a little and her dark hair seems to have grown longer by a little. She can have mushed up food now too, but she's been wanting something else recently... I hear the little timer ring and I grabbed the baba out of the warm water. I head over to Laurence and sit right next to him arms and legs touching. He puts her in my arms gently. She always calms down when Laurence holds her. I put the baba to her lips as she drinks. With my free hand I stroke her delicate hair.

~Laurence Age 19~
I rest my chin on my palm as I watch Aph feed Dahlia. She is just too innocent to have all of these things happen to her. It's all because of someone killing her father. What was the reason someone killed her father? We actually never solved this... too much has happened, it must have slipped my mind.

"Hey Laurence?" I shook my head to get rid of these thoughts for now.

"Yes?"

"Are you really okay? You looked upset right now."

"Yeah, I'm fine, I was just thinking about something." I itched my head. She puts Dahlia in her crib and pulls up a chair so she can sit right in front of me. She took my hands in hers. A few butterflies went through my stomach when she looked in my eyes.

"I know I haven't been the best girlfriend." She gave a small chuckle. "But that doesn't mean you can't tell me what's on your mind. I care for you and want the best for you. You always look after me, let me look out for you. I love you Laurence." She cupped her small hands around my cheek and kissed me. I lifted her off the chair and onto my lap. She had her grape lip balm on today. I smile against her lips. She pulls back a little not loosing her eye contact before I grab her waist and plant my lips back on hers. Her shirt was hiked up so I could feel her warm skin on my fingertips. She threaded her fingers through my hair. I let go this time, both of us breathing hard.

"I love you so much more Aphmau."

"I don't know... it's been awhile since you kissed me, I thought you might have forgotten how." She joked. I gasped dramatically.

"Me? Forget how to kiss! Who do you think I am?"

"I don't know, why not show me how to kiss again. Maybe I'm the one who forgot." She said with a flirtatious tone. That's my weakness. You got me again Aphmau.

I flipped her on her back, hovering over her. She gasped before I crashed my lips over hers.

Let's say we got a little out of control after that...