I put this on myself

~Age 18 Aphmau~
Being knocked out and tied up painfully, wasn't part of my plans for today. But I did save Travis.

~Age 19 Laurence~
Aphmau's been in the bathroom for about twenty minutes, I should go check up on her. I put the now sleeping Dahlia in her crib. I walked over to the bathroom, knocked on the door. No response.

"Aphmau, I'm coming in." I said.

I opened the door to find a note and no one in there. The window was wide open. I read the note to myself several times before finally realizing what happened. I need to go after her. Does she not realize that she isn't welcomed there and people are out to kill her. But I can't leave Dahlia alone. Aphmau planned this out too much. I should just trust her, and if she's not back in a hour I'll go get Kawaii~Chan to babysit and go after her.

Tapping my foot repetitively for the past forty minutes doesn't do anything good. Or does it? A soft knock was at the door. Aphmau! I ran to the door and opened it, but it was Katelyn and Travis.

"I need to talk to you quickly before Aphmau gets any worse. I don't know what they're doing to her. But I need help with Travis, he just turned not to long ago and he's wounded." Katelyn said gasping for breath with Travis's arm slung over Katelyn's for support. They got inside, I brought them to the bathroom and Katelyn started working on cleaning Travis.

"Katelyn, can you watch Dahlia for me. I have to get Aph." I asked, more like begged.

"Yes I will." She said.

I ran out of my house and all the way to the Nether portal. I jumped in.

~Age 18 Aphmau~
The ropes I was tied with, got somehow cold. So cold that it felt hot. This is going to kill me if I don't get them off. My hands are turning blue because of the loss of blood circulation. I swear I saw frost on the edges of my hair. They just threw me in a room after putting ropes on me. A obsidian walled room. It's not like I can just blow up this room somehow and run out of here. Anyways I'm pretty sure they made sure to break a bone or two of mine while there at it. They might be trying to starve me also. Either one, I wouldn't be surprised if it were both... And there both working. I hadn't ate all day, which is leaving me to start getting very alert. Almost like a 'hunting' mode in my opinion. Also-

I was cut off of my thinking when I heard a loud battle cry outside my door. Oh Irene what now! I'm not in the mood to be  thrown around again. I mean who would. I head a huge clash against my door. Seeing a person like dent on the door. The door was swung open.

Oh no my turn, I squint my eyes shut getting ready for more pain.

"Aphmau, it's me." A familiar voice said. I opened my eyes to see Laurence.

"Laurence!" I exclaimed. He started unraveling the ropes making cuts along his hands from how cold it was. "Carful!" I told him when he got to my arm and leg.

"Can you get on my back?" He asked. I nodded my head, cause no way can I walk in this condition. I hopped on his back, and he began running out of this hellhole.