Baby Shadow Knight?

~Age 19 Laurence~
The bite felt like a bee sting. I quickly pulled my hand back to see it bleeding. How is this possible? She doesn't even have teeth yet!

"Did she just...?" Aphmau started.

"Y-yeah?" I said.

"That's crazy"

"Katelyn could you please get the doctor for me?" I asked. Katelyn nodded her head and quickly headed out. Travis bent down next to Aph.

"I heard what happened, and I'm sorry for what happened but you also need to realize that you can't put yourself in crazy situations anymore. That's saying a lot coming from me, and you probably don't want to hear this, but you need to. Stop putting yourself at risk because you now have a beautiful child who needs you. She's going to already have a difficult life, try to make it easier for her please." Travis said not loosing eye contact. I saw Aphmau's eyes water.

"Okay Travis, thank you I will." She replied. Before I could say anything the doctor comes on in.

"What happened?"

"She somehow grew teeth and bit me." I showed her my bleeding finger.

"Well, I was kind of expecting this, but not this early on. I'm guessing you can tell by now but she is part human part Shadow Knight." She scratches her head. "We're going to have to feed her some blood, I'll go grab some." She quickly ran off.

"My baby is going to be a blood thirsty monster like me..." Aphmau says while hugging Dahlia.

"You are beautiful. You are a mom. You are unique. You are a girlfriend. You are so many amazing things, but you are not a monster." I wiped away a tear that was falling down her face. The doctor came in with a bottle and everyone left the room. Aphmau cradled Dahlia and placed the bottle to her lips. Dahlia quickly devoured the bottle and threw the bottle at Aph's face. Aphmau's face was the funniest. Her eyes widened and she looked so shocked.

~Aphmau 18~
Did she just? She did! She threw a bottle at my face, and laughed at me! Oh she's going to be one teenager to handle.

"Hey Laurence?"

"Yeah?"

"I think everything will be okay." He gave me the warmest smile and wrapped his arm around my neck making me lean on him some.

"Everything will turn out amazing, but we will have to work to make it amazing. This will take some time to get everything back to normal. We will also have to do some talking with Aaron about Dahlia and what he would like us to do as a precaution to make sure none of this happened again."

"Do you think he'll forgive me for putting so much stress on him and his town?" I asked.

"If he doesn't I'll be surprised, but we should respect any of his decisions."

"What does it feel like to not have any feeling in your legs?" That's a weird thing to say.

"It feels kind of weird. But I'm starting to get some feeling back, so I should be alright."

"That's good-" I was cut off by the nurse walking in telling Laurence that he has to get back to his hospital room. "I'll see you later." He gave me a quick pat on the head before the nurse helped him get back into the wheel chair.