Home?

~Age 18 Aphmau~
After somehow getting out of the Nether, we got back home. I was really hungry and tired. Minus the pain of lingering effects from the ropes, and the possibly broken bones. Laurence laid me down on the couch. Oh, this is comfy. I could just fall asleep here.

"Aphmau! Stay awake!" I heard Laurence yell. Darkness consumed me before I could even try to stay awake.

~Age 19 Laurence~
"Irene dammit!" I growled to myself. Katelyn ran to the hospital for me to get her a doctor. What if she dies? Stop thinking!

She won't die... she won't die... she won't die... she won't die... she won't die!

No matter how many times I tell myself I cannot be sure. It hurts to even think about it.

After 3 minutes the doctor came in my house with a huge bag. He immediately put this metal plate on her chest. He pressed a button and her body jerked upward. And I saw him checking her pulse. Then he took out a bottle filled with the familiar red liquid and put it to her lips. I saw her start gulping. And gulping. It emptied probably as fast as it was filled.  The doctor started glowing then touched her hand, Aphmau started glowing. I saw warmth fill her cheeks. Then she started screaming.

Her eyes opened and she was panicking. You could tell that she was in a lot of pain and scared. Even a fool could see that. I ran by her side and the doctor stepped back, out of breath. I held her hand and drew swirls on her stomach. I'm trying to do anything to make her calm down. She was breathing heavily. She's staring directly at me locking our eyes. She stopped making any noise of pain. She basically passed out afterwards.

"What was that?" I questioned. The doctor looked over at me.

"I brought her back from basically being dead, and I had to heat her up because of her blood loss and injury killing her, she also was freezing to death." He said.

"Thank you." I said still holding her hand.

"It's kind of my job." He replied.

After about another thirty minutes later, everyone ended up leaving. I brought Aphmau to our room and started help Dahlia out of her messy diaper. She keeps whining and wiggling around. It's quite amusing. Since she can't walk it's like she's a whale that's not in water. I picked her up and held her, rocking back and forth. I sang a little lullaby for her. She fell asleep really quickly and I placed her back in the crib. I put a blanket over her and pulled the railing up so she can't get out.

"Hey Laurence." I hear Aphmau mumble. I walked over.

"Hey, how are you?" I questioned as I sat on the bed beside of her.

"Thirsty." She replied.

"For what?" I questioned.

"Water please."

"I'll be right back, I'll go get some water. Don't you move." I said. I stood up and got a bottle of water with a straw. I walked back to the room. I opened the bottle and helped her sit up enough to drink from the straw. She drank a lot.

"You hungry?" I questioned. She nodded her head. I kept a water bottle filled with the crimson colored liquid on the shelf in case she awoke. I gave it to her an she drank it. She gave me the bottle and I set it down.

Now I couldn't help it, I hugged her. I felt her slightly put her hands around my waist. I buried my head in her neck.

"I'm so glad your awake." I said. Releasing a huge breath. But as I did that, I heard a wail from the small little baby.

"Ugh." I said annoyed. Aphmau started laughing, then coughing. I gave her the water again, then went to go help Dahlia once more.