Gene...

~Age 18 Aphmau~
"Gene Baby I don't want to deal with these people today." I saw Sasha say while leaning seductively on Gene. Not a scene I want to see.

"Excuse me, may I ask what your business is with my girlfriend?" Laurence asked standing up and going in front of me.

"I thought we were going to have a drinking competition. Cause I would love too." Gene said smirking.

"And what would we get if I won?" I said standing up next to Aphmau.

"We wouldn't bother your family in this lifetime. And what would I get?" Gene said.

"I would pay for all the drinks today." I said.

"Ha, okay little one, fair enough." Gene said.

I'm seriously glad that deal worked.

I told the owner what we're doing. He agreed to it and just kind of told us to go to the outside table and he'd get us a couple buckets of root beer. And whatever we didn't drink he'd wouldn't pays us for.

"So much for a calm not drunk night." Laurence said.

"Heh, I mean this could be fun." I said.

"I'm staying sober just in case. I mean these are our enemies." Laurence said.

"True. Hey maybe you are smart." I said punching him on the shoulder.

"Hey now, that's mean." He said crossing his arms pouting.

"Awe, your so cute." I said pinching his cheeks.

Before he could react there were two buckets filled with bottles of RootBeer.

Okay Gene and I sat down at the small circular table outside and put the buckets next to us.

"You guys ready?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah." We said at the same time.

"On your marks." Laurence stared.

"Get set,"

Go!"

~Age 19 Laurence~
Aphmau's chugging all of these drinks faster then the speed of light. She's going to be a wreck. Is it natural to be chugging this much root beer in Florida be minutes? Most likely not. But when was Aph ever natural. Gene is only on his fifth bottle, while Aphs on her eighth.

This whole competition thing has been going on for an hour now, and let me say staring at Aphmau and Gene gulping down Root Beers is not what I was planning tonight. Aphmau looks like she's about to barf and pass out. Gene looks worse...

Gene fell over... does that mean I can go home now? I hope.

"I won!" I heard Aphmau yell.

Sasha was dragging Gene to pay and leave. I was trying to do the same. It was really hard.

"Meow!" Aphmau said loudly going on her hands and knees outside of the restaurant.

"Aphmau..."

"Hiss."

"Aphmau your not a cat."

"Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow!"

"Come one we have to get home, and get you to bed and possibly a shower." I said.

"Growl."

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. She followed me on her hands and knees all the way back home.

I got her inside. I saw Kawaii-Chan running back and fourth with a diaper and a bottle of milk.

"Here I can take care of Dahlia, you take care of Aphmau." I said smirking.

Making Kawaii-Chan do all the work is the best!