He's Back

~Age 18~
I'm eating my normal burnt eggs with too much pepper for breakfast. Aaron's having a pancake he cooked for himself. Yeah, he's still here. He's been here for the past 4 days. Ugh.

Other then Aaron, I need to re-dye my hair today. Cause it's mostly black now, and for some odd reason my hair grows really fast, so it also needs a cut.

"Hey I'm going to re-dye my hair today, could you open the windows so the bleach doesn't smell out the whole house?" I questioned Aaron.

"Nope!" He said.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because, you look better natural, than dyed." He said.

"But I have to keep my identity hidden." I said.

"Nope. By the way, I threw away your hair dye and contacts." He said.

"You didn't!" I said loudly.

"But yes I did. Now your stuck being yourself." He said.

"You act like my dad." I said crossing my arms.

"And you act like a kid, so this works out." He said chuckling.

"Don't you have a village to attend too?" I questioned annoyed.

"I have my girlfriend looking over it." He said.

"Whatever, I'm going to go feed." I said annoyed. I slipped on my leather jacket and sneakers. I took out my purple contacts. I quickly head to the back door, leaving me to run out to the forest and hunt.

I found a wild pig and 3 squirrels. I dove in and attacked, fully satisfied with my hunger. I ran back to my house.

"Back already?" He questioned.

"Yeah, The deers are all hidden though, so I had a pig and squirrels." I said. I walked over to the sink and started washing whatever blood I had on me.

"Ewe, don't need all the details." He said.

"Well I'm going into town today to get some more eggs, pepper, and bananas." I told him.

"Okay, I have a meeting today." He said. I nodded my head.

After a quick shower, I got dressed in something comfy. Jean shorts , sneakers, and a thick strapped tank top.

"Okay I'm going out." I told him. But I realized he was already gone.

I walked right out. For some odd reason I felt really happy.

I walked near the stores, only to look to my left to find the one I love, staring right at me.

He ran to me a embraced me.

"Aphmau your really here" he said into my neck.

"L-Laurence." I said, tears falling down my face. He still held me, not letting go.

I started to pull back and take his hand. I had him come with me to my house. I led him inside to the couch.

"I missed you." I said quietly.

"Aph, I missed you more." He said coming closer to me. Tears are still falling down my face. He put his hand up to my face, and wiped away a tear. We looked at each other's eyes. How I missed his emerald green eyes. I jumped up and kissed him. I really couldn't stop myself. He held my waist tightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We kept together for the next minute. I just sat on his lap, not moving my head from his chest.

"I love you." I said still quietly.

"I love you too." He said kissing the top on my head. We stayed in a comfortable silence.

I can't believe he's here.