Hunting Mode

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DISTURBING CONTENT FOR SOME READERS! IF YOU ARE EASILY ANGERED PLEASE DO NOT READ PAST LAURENCE'S LAST SCENE, THANK YOU!

~Age 18 Aphmau~
As I'm about to finish, the front door flips open.

"Aphmau get away from him!" Dante yells aiming a sword at me.

"Why Dante, he's basically dead." I say seductively making my way towards him. I see him start to go closer to the door. I was about to jump at him but Katelyn steps through the door and punches me. I spit, blood dribbling. My clothing changes to a hunting outfit. I've only used it once, and I barley remember it, I'm glad I still have it though.

"Dante go get help!" Katelyn yelled.

"No so fast Dante." I use the speed from the change and run past Katelyn and I sunk my fangs into his neck, getting all that I could before Katelyn tried stopping me. She took out her spiked iron knuckles this time and punched me in back. But luckily enough it healed. But that didn't stop her from going again. I finally spun around and saw a open spot on her arm, which I gladly took. I bit into her arm, getting another rush of warmth down my throat. Well I should probably leave before I get into anymore "fights".

I sprint out of the house seeing a few guards roaming around. A thought randomly appears in my mind.

I need Dahlia...

Instead of running to the forest, I ran into the meeting hall.

"Aphmau, are you okay?" I hear someone ask behind me. I glare into their eyes, seeing my red eyes reflect in them. The person screamed and ran. I looked around trying to spot my baby, until I see my baby across the room looking at me. I swear I saw a glint of light in her eyes before I felt the pain of lightning like power course through me, burning me until I lost all consciousness.

~Age 19 Laurence~
Feeling the life be drained out of me, was not the best feeling. But the fact that Aphmau was the person killing me, horrified me. I should have been more cautious. Irene, she's now going to put all the blame on herself, and not on her being.

I feel like fire air. I burn as if I'm flame itself, but I also feel as light and empty as air. It hurts. I hate it.

~Unknown~
I grab the faint girl and run. I ran into the tunnels and went through twists and turns. I did head people behind me. But I'm as sneaky as a mouse. Well this is going to be fun. The king said that we could do whatever we wanted to her, but just bring her alive. Well I'll gladly take him up on his offer. This is one pretty little lad he has his eyes set on. I think I'll keep this one to myself, and when I'm done I'll give her to the other idiots.

After finally getting through all the twists and turns. I found the nether portal and jumped right on in. I headed to my small hidden hut and went to my bedroom. I layer her on the bed and grabbed my handcuffs. I slid off all her clothes. I tied her feet down while I cuffed her hands to my bed. Let's just wait till she's awake, they're more fun when they scream.  Time for some fun!

~Age 18 Aphmau~
I awoke to a pain at my wrist and feet. I look down to find myself completely naked. But I can't do anything about it, I feel drugged.

"What... are you... doing to me?" I asked woozily.

"Just going to have some fun." A hooded man said slowly getting undressed.

My heart pounded with fear.

"Stop!" I was able to scream as the man went on top of me slowly.

"Now why would I, darling?" He asked.

"Just stop... please!" I said. He went straight into me holding me, jerking back and forth. I started sobbing. "Stop!" I screamed! He just went more and more. He touched me everywhere, doing everything with his hand and mouth. Bruising me. Hurting me. Torturing me. His false touch made me want to die.

"Scream louder for me, now will ya? I love the scream of women. Especially women with a beautiful structure like you."

I spit right in his face.

"Get off of me!" I screamed.

He bit my neck, and started moving his face lower and lower. I screamed in fear.

"Come on baby, stop moving will ya?"

He moved back upwards grabbing things. This lasted for about a few hours, until he finally stopped and left me there. Naked, bruised, cut, and crying. I'm so scared. I just want to go home.

"Laurence, I need you..." I say right before my eyes force me to sleep, sending me through nightmares.