Not A Dream

Warning, may be inappropriate for young readers. It's appropriate up to the restaurant.

~Aphmau Age 18~
Laurence and I are on the couch still now bringing up conversation.

"How are you?" I questioned.

"I'm fine, a little very happy right now at the moment though. How about you?" He questioned stroking my hair.

"I'm fine. I've gotten used to all of the vampiric lifestyle. And I say I haven't been this happy since I left." I said.

"Are we going to discuss what happened tonight, or in the morning?" He questioned seriously.

"Tomorrow, I don't want to ruin this night." I said.

"Okay." He said still stroking my hair.

"Hey?" I questioned.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go out for lunch today?" I questioned.

"Sure, but I need a shower, I'm surprised that you didn't mention I smelled." He said.

"I didn't focus on that I guess, I was only really focusing on you." I said.

"I can say the same for you. By the way, did you dye your hair brown on the tips?" He questioned.

"Oh... I actually dyed all of my hair, it's just that my hair grows fast." I said.

"Has Aaron stopped by here yet?" He questioned.

"Yeah, he's actually been staying on the couch for the past 4 days." I said.

"Ah, wait... So what about my clothes." He questioned.

"I'll wash them quickly. In the meantime you can wear a dress." I said hiding a smile.

"Yeah... How about no." He said tickling the side of my neck.

"But it'll look so good on you. I can even give you a makeover!" I said smiling and laughing at the same time.

"Nope! I'm good! I'll stick in for a long shower." He said.

"Awe... I will give you a makeover someday!" I said happily.

"No you won't." He said. "Cause if you do I'll keep annoying you so you won't." He said.

"I'll do it while your sleeping." I said.

"I sleep with one eye open." He said.

"Not with me." I said poking his nose. He kissed my cheek, but right when he did that his lips moved to my mouth. And let's say I didn't want this moment to stop.

"Am I interrupting something." Aaron said as he closed the door.

My face blushed beet red, Laurence's did too.

"Uh... Nope... Not at all." I said. Seriously whenever I'm with him, someone always interrupts us.

I didn't move from his lap though.

"Hey Laurence." Aaron said.

"Hey." He said.

"When did you get here?" Aaron questioned.

"About 20 minutes ago." He replied.

~Laurence Age 19~
"Aphmau can I get-" I was interrupted, when Aaron told me to shush, because Aphmau somehow is totally passed out.