Chapter Forty-Two: The End is just a new Beginning!

Start from the beginning

"Thanks mom, I really appreciate it. I love you, so much, you're the first person that ever loved me, and without you I'd also never find all the joy I have in my life, my Drizella, my Clara. All of it was possible because of you, because you raised me with love."

"Oh Henry, I love you...I love you more than anything."

"Me too, but save all those words for Emma, she's waiting on the aisle for too long, I think we're late."

"Oh, I'm late? Again? I guess that's karma, right?"

"Yeah." I giggled with a smile. "I suppose it is. Just...Don't burst the doors and threaten everyone with a curse, like in the past, okay?"

"Yes, I promise." She said, with a smile.

The doors finally opened, on the other side of the church, Storybrooke awaited with smiles glittering their faces, hands clapping and bodies shining dressed up with their old Enchanted Forest costumes.

It was such a big spectacle, filled with light and magic. The church was a replica of Snow's enchanting palace on the Enchanted Forest.

Amongst the guests, I could see so many of Storybrooke's beloved inhabitants. There was Pinocchio with Geppetto, the other Cinderella with her prince Thomas and their daughter Alexandra, she was all grown up! Now in her late twenties!

I also gazed upon Aurora and Philip, with their child all grown up as well, a handsome prince with amber eyes and reddish hair.

Granny was so old, but even so...Storybrooke's favorite grey haired lady attended the wedding. Standing beside her were the seven dwarves with the happiest of smiles.

Some guests came all the way from other fairytales realms just to attend the most legendary of weddings! There were Jefferson, the mad hatter, Ruby and Dorothy, who were standing beside Granny.

Robin Hood and the other Evil Queen came as well! Both of them looked younger than usual and they had Roland beside him, Robin's kid, plus a new face, we were yet to discover who was. A tall handsome prince like figure with chocolate brown hair.

There were many other there, from the Blue Fairy to Merida and Frankenstein! And how could I forget Elsa, Anna and Kristoff?! Yes, they came far from Arendelle just to get to the wedding as well. As for Zelena and Robin, they came from Oz and even brought some munchkins with them.

But of all the famous guests, the most important ones were Snow and David, that with grayish hair but glowing smiles, stood on the aisle, in their bright fairytale costumes, with Emma, beside them.

Emma, my other mom, she was fantastic. Her blonde hair was combed, a golden tiara above the golden locks and a beautiful majestic wedding dress. But what was more outstanding in her were the lips, red bright jewels which cut into a beautiful white smile when she gazed upon her beloved Regina, who was late, as usual, for the wedding.

"Sorry I'm late..." Regina whispered, with a bright smile, as she held my arm and the trumpets started the ceremonial songs.

I walked my ink haired mom through the aisle, passed our famous guests and then, as I left her with Snow, David and Emma, they all winked at me and smiled.

My duty was done, so I joined the rest of my family. Drizella, Clara, Philip, Jack, Ella and Lucy.

"Thank you for your presence. Today is a great day for our family. We're here to join these two wonderful women in a matrimonial everlasting bound." Snow said.

"Now, when you're ready, you can recite your vows." David said, with a small tear falling from his cheek.

"Emma...When I met you, I thought I already had everything that mattered in my life. I was the mayor of Storybrooke, I had my son, Henry, and my revenge...But then you entered in my life and we were both Henry's moms, so all I wanted to do was to get you the hell out of my town, so I could be with my son." Regina started sobbing in tears, as she and Emma intertwined their fingers. "But then something happened...You started saving everyone in Storybrooke, just as you were meant to...The savior...And my curse was weakening. At first, I thought that was my doom, but then I realized that I was just one of the people you were destined to save as the savior...Because I realized it wasn't hate the force that coexisted between us...No, it was passion, a burning love waiting to be outlived. Fate is a tricky thing, Miss Swan. It took me a really long time to find my story, to find out that it was with you. My stubbornness got me to lose many people I loved, to fall in the darkness a couple more times...But luckily for us, love doesn't have an expiration date, and time, fights, odds, only make it stronger. Now I realize, that you're the one that I love, my truest love, and that I wasn't the one you were born to defeat as the savior...No, I casted the curse all those years ago, fulfilling my role as the Evil Queen, but that was just a way to bring you to me, to this town, to bring us together, so that you could save me. Evil Queens are just the princesses that were never saved, but thanks to you, I was found...I was saved!"