Chapter Forty-Two: The End is just a new Beginning!

*FINALE*

Storybrooke, one year later...

Henry: Life in Storybrooke was just as it should be...a fairytale!

We all spent our days adventuring ourselves with magic, hope and love...Let's just say that after so long without Drizella, we missed making some tacos, a lot! Kind of the family recipe, if you know what I mean...

Snow and David were beyond thrilled to welcome us in their town. The coven witches also found their way, they even opened a business where they helped people acknowledging their fate and do some weird meditation.

Ella and Jack also found happiness and a new life in Storybrooke, they became the owners of a large shoe company. Kind of ironic, but then they had to deal with the other iteration of Cinderella, Ashley Boyd, the blonde woman wasn't happy to know that there were two of her.

As for me and Drizella...Well, outside the tacos manufactory...We also had some great things on our plate! We owned Gold's pawnshop, now that grandpa was in Hyperion Heights, saving the world, alongside Captain Hook.

Drizella spent most of her time in the pawnshop with me but let's just say that even there we did more than just selling some old trinkets. I guess we really loved tacos.

As for Philip and Clara, I finally accepted their love and cherished Philip as the best son in law I could ever have, I just hopped he wouldn't break Clara's heart just like Violet did with me.

And I'm saving the best for last! Regina and Emma! I was so happy that my moms were endgame, they've always loved each other, they deserved to find their happiness in a true fairytale love style.

After Emma proposed decently, the two of them were ready to officialize the wedding.

It was on august 1st that they finally got married! It was the happiest day of their lives, and I was there to take my mom Regina to the aisle. 

"Nervous?" I asked, as me and my ink haired mom stared in front of the church's doors.

Regina was always checking up on her blueish and white dress, her hair and makeup. The queen was trembling with fear to walk down the aisle, yet so excited to finally marry Emma Swan.

"Yes I am. I'm just so happy to have you here, Henry." She said, hugging me, immediately after that.

"Me too. You deserve your happy ending, and I'm honored to be the one to take you to it."

"Oh Henry..." She whispered, starting to cry and blur her makeup. "I realize I never said it, but...Thank you, if you hadn't find Emma all those years ago, I'd never find my happy ending. You weren't just doing Emma a favor, getting her here, you were saving me..."

Finding Your Story (Once Upon a Time)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara