Chapter Thirty-One: You don't mess with a Mills!

Clara: Eloise Gardener was making breakfast, pancakes and bacon, while chanting the idiotic melody that calmed me down. It was as if each note was a drug, calming my nerves, hypnotizing me to stay quiet and obedient.

"Here you have, daughter, eat your pancakes they'll make you grow bigger."

"Shut up, Gothel." I left the sassiness I stole from my mother, grandma and probably everyone in my family, skip away from my lips. I wasn't one to be played as a fool, I had the blood of the biggest heroes and villains running through my veins and wouldn't let some hippy witch get the best of me.

"Now, now...Is that any way to treat your mother?" She asked me, pouring some water on my glass.

I stared at her, obnoxious, that which disgusted me. The way she treated me as if I were stupid and didn't know what was going on, made me sick.

Out of rage I threw away the glass of water she gave me, and it shattered into a million pieces.

I could see Gothel was losing her patience as well, all it would take was a few more seconds for her to lose her precious mascaraed.

"Clara, I know that captivity made you a little bit confuse, but everything will be okay, once you let me inside your heart. Mommy loves you so much!"

"Shut the hell up. Don't you get sick of this charade? I know everything, my memories weren't swiped up by the curse, what's your deal?"

Gothel stood at me, her eyes were tired, dark circles formed around them, the price of lies was taking it's tool.

She threw the fork on her hand to the table and placed her hands on her head, tired, exhausted.

"Fine, child! Have it your way. You're right, the curse is real." She said, showing her defeat.

"See, it wasn't that hard, plus you look less tired, now."

"Listen to me, child." She grabbed my arm with strength. "You think you can get to Storybrooke, but no savior will stop my plans, you'll stay here, forever. Victoria was smart to put that cuff on your wrist, it stops your magic, which means that you won't be running from me or search for the savior."

As much as I didn't want to admit, she was right. Although I had the perk of being able to use magic in a world without it, thanks to my truest believer heart, I couldn't use it while wearing the leather cuff on my wrist.

I had to take it off, first, and then find a way to steal Victoria's bean and get to Storybrooke.

But where was that bean? If Victoria was smart, she hid it somewhere else, somewhere safe.

First things first, escaping from Gothel was the priority, then I'd find the bean.

"The best thing you can do is eat your pancakes and thank God the opportunity I'm giving you, to stay safe from my plan. Don't you remember? You're a part of the coven of the eight, you're a very special witch, and together we'll rule this world and all the others."

"So that's your plan? World domination? That's a bit too cartoonish, even for you..."

"Call it what you want, but there's more to it than you know. I've been planning this for centuries, and it's not a teen with a bad temper, like you, that's going to stop me."

"Okay...You're right." I lifted from the table and stared at Gothel with disdain. "I may have a bad temper, but I'm so much more than that. I'm the descendant of the darkest of villains and the brightest of heroes. The blood of the truest believer and the savior run through my veins just as the dark one's and Lady Tremaine's does. That's why you won't keep me in here for long." I picked a kitchen knife and Gothel lifted from the table, scared as hell.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked me, as I pointed the knife at her.

"I'm taking a page out of auntie Zelena's book. Being wicked!"

I pierced the knife on my own flesh, cutting the wrist where I had the cuff.

I screamed in pain, watching my hand fall from my body. Gothel looked at that spectacle of terror with fear, astounded.

I picked my hand from the floor. Now without my cuff, I could use magic. So, with it, I attached the bloody hand back into the rest of my body.

"That's deranged..."Gothel was impressed, as well.

I smirked at her, astounded with my own wicked creativity.

"See. You don't mess with a Mills!"

I lifted my hand and poofed away from that deranged place. I had a bean to catch, a savior to find and the world to protect from a devious witch!