Chapter Thirty-Three: Are you Emma Swan?

Clara: The deal was stroke, I had my bean and Victoria had her wand.

No more time was to waste, so I threw the bean and a giant yellowish circle was formed out of thin air.

I gazed upon Hyperion Heights one last time, prepared to finally enter Storybrooke after spending all my life merely dreaming about how that place looked like.

Without wanting to wait anymore, I entered the circle and it's magic engulfed me, taking me far away.

Storybrooke, Maine...

The giant yellowish circle took me to an empty long street with big trees that looked like pencils drowned in thick green, standing beside the road.

A gigantic sign with the town's name could also be seen. "Entering Storybrooke" said the capital letters in white, covering a green like forest bottom.

I was there! Storybrooke! I stepped closer and entered the mythical town filled with heroes, redeemed villains, happy endings and hope! I needed to find the savior!

As I walked through the street, everyone looked at me, stranged. Perhaps they were debating amongst themselves whether I was an intruder or a friendly visitor.

I tried to walk with a nice smile, fearfull of what they might do if they thought I meant them harm.

I finally arrived to a castle like gray house with a tower and a white fence.

I climbed stairs in the porch and shacked my head as I made myself presentable to the savior.

I had my green eyes burning with jubilee, a gigantic brown book with big golden letters naming it Once Upon a Time II and my blooded red lips cut in a smile so beautiful and engaging that highlighted my raven hair.

I knocked and stared at the door, patiently waiting for the arrival of a figure I spent my all life adoring and only wishing to meet. The savior was more than just my grandma, she was a legendary hero who saved the fairytale world more times than can be counted, stopped the most dreadful villains in all the realms, from Pan to the Queens of Darkness.

"Huh, hello?" A tall blonde woman with a sizzled chin, plump cheeks, green eyes and an angelical voice, came at the door, looking confused as she stared at me and found me somewhat familiar.

A warm flash flew inside my belly, as my heart skipped one beat upon finally meeting my grandma!

"Are you Emma Swan?" I asked, with a smirk that went from ear to ear.

"Yeah..."She said, her eyes rumpled, her hand was holding the door. "Who are you?"

I sighed, strongly and stared at her, very focused and serious.

"My name is Clara, I'm your granddaughter."

"I don't have a granddaughter..." she whispered, almost closing the door at me.

"Yeah you do..." I promised her, placing my hand above the door, so she wouldn't close it on me. "Now come on, your family needs you."

The blonde stared at me, astounded, as the feeling of Deja vu filled her body and soul with nostalgy and the old feeling of responsibility sprung inside of her, as she realized her savior job was far from over, she still had another fairytale to save, her son's!

***********************************************************************************************

SO GUYS, THIS IS WHAT I THINK SHOULD BE ONCE UPON A TIME'S SEASON 7 FIRST SCENE, INSTEAD OF HAVING HENRY'S DAUGHTER KNOCKING AT THE DOOR. CAN YOU IMAGINE EMMA'S FACE IF SHE DISCOVERED SHE HAD A GRANDDAUGHTER?! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! AHAHHA. SO GUYS, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AS MUCH AS I DID, AND TUNE IN FOR THE FINAL CHAPTERS, WE'RE ALMOST GETTING CLOSE TO THE END, SADLY :( BUT KEEP THE COMMENTS BELOW, THE VOTES, THE READS, THE LOVE! ALSO, IF YOU'D LIKE YOU CAN POST SOME IDEAS FOR POSSIBLE FANFICS YOU'D LIKE ME TO WRITE IN THE FUTURE! OH, AND I ALMOST FORGOT, I'M PLANNING A NEW BOOK, A NOVEL WITH ORIGINAL CHARACTERS AND A VERY INTRIGUING PLOT, IT'S COMING SOON AFTER I FINISH THIS FANFIC, SO TUNE IN FOR MORE ADVENTURES! LOVE YOU ALL, XOXO :)