.:16:. ~Angel's POV~

Start from the beginning

"Mhmm... She seemed nice." I watched as a smile moved it's way onto Drake's face. "Flavour of the month or something more?"

"No one is more." He grumbled and I sighed. "Do gooder."

"Horny asshole." Des hurried up to us and jumped as she came in front of us.

"What's up?" She seemed so happy.

"What happened?"

"I was talking to Josh!" She practically squealed and Drake chuckled.

"Still after him?" She pulled a face before sticking her tongue out at Drake. Des had had a small crush on him since he came a few days before Bret and Trent. Speaking of Bret... He had walked over without me noticing and sat next to me. He looked like he was going to kiss me and I had to stop him.

"I'd stop." I said before he could try it.

"Why?" His face had dropped.

"It's... A long story." Bret smiled slightly.

"Football game this afternoon." Bret spoke and I groaned loudly.

"Oh! Do you know whether Josh will be playing?" Des said excitedly.

"Josh? You know him?" Bret asked curiously and I nodded frowning.

"I helped him with something the first day here and he's cool."

"He's not cool he's hot!" I rolled my eyes at Des' input. Ever the dramatic one.

"I meant he's a good person Des." Bret was smiling and Drake flicked his lighter on and off. "Mr Pyromaniac could you stop with the lighter?" Drake rolled his eyes and I sighed.

"I don't light anything on fire, just my lighter."

"Pyromaniac?" Bret asked frowning.

"People who like fire so much they set things alight. Especially big things." Des spoke quietly and I knew she was thinking about something.

"What are you thinking about Des?" She shook her head.

"Can I talk to you Bret?" I looked over at Bret and he nodded. I had no idea what was going on and to tell you the truth it kind of hurt especially the part where Des wouldn't even tell me. My lips went into a thin line as they walked off together and I had a feeling Drake knew I was hurt.

"I'm sure she would tell you." Drake said quietly putting his lighter away. "She's never kept anything from you before." I stared down at my lap and nodded. "I know what you're thinking... Go." I smiled sadly and thought hard.

"Can you come with me? I need to tell you something." It was about time I was honest with Drake. Drake got up and helped me up as we walked away.

"What do you need to tell me?"

"There's something that Des has known about for years but we hadn't told you because we both knew you might over react but now that Trent already has over the subject. I just..." I let out a huge sigh. "Thought I'd tell you about my scars."

"What about them?" I loved how he was so patient, wasn't pushy. Didn't assume, just waited.

"My father and I... Really don't get along and Trent told the police so that he would stop but... Things are going to be a bit hard for me for a little while. Des' mother is helping me out but worst case, I may have to leave."

"I normally would over react saying something about being told after Trent but I knew one day you would tell me." Drake was speaking quietly. "I hope you don't have to go..." He pulled me into a tight hug, resting his chin on my head. As much as I hated to admit it, I clung to him, digging my nails into his jacket.