A small body, holding warmth and light as the sun.

She turned around to go back inside her workplace, when I found my legs moving forward, my mouth spreading open to call her out.

"Moon Hani."

She turned to see who called her full name, eyes flashing with curiosity and wonder, when those beady jewels fell over my own eyes.

For a whole second, we stared at each other, my heart doing a wide range of flip-flops inside me and my entire body turning clammy, while all she did was stare, confusion swarming inside her delicate eyes.

Then, they widened.

It was like time had its own way to help me, as the entire thing appeared as if we two were frozen in time, just locking our eyes together, and wishing for the other to move a bit closer.

Those eyes of hers were suddenly brimming with tears, and they rolled over her flushed cheeks (from exhaustion, because working takes a toll on our bodies) after that, she was running towards me, disclosing the apron around her with rushed fingers and throwing it away, assumingely not wanting to dirty my clothes.

We were in each other's embrace in no second, and she was gripping on me so hard, so tightly, as if fearing the weakest of movements could make me disappear, vanish from her eyes. I didn't mind her grip, because I was hugging her just as tightly. Actually, I picked her up from the ground, and she let out a shaky chuckle, her warm tears wetting my clothed shoulders.

"That's really you, right? I'm not imagining you standing outside my café after two long years filled with illusion of hoping you'd remember me somehow, right?"

"Right, Hani, I'm here. I'm Tao, and I'm here," I squeezed her harder, reassuring her of my real identity, and that I wasn't an entity that appeared in front of her out of hope, or prayers, or whatever she did to wish for our return.

"Oh God," she mumbled, breaking into another round of tears, her whole body shaking in my arms, and her arms around my neck squeezing, her chin digging through my flesh although the pain was nothing compared with how happy I was making her feel. "Oh God." She repeated, still in disbelief.

"Sorry you had to wait for two years," I whispered in her ears, burying my nose in her neck and taking a whiff of her coffee filled odor mixed with a soft sprinkle of the same perfume she used to use before, when we were still warriors. My heart swelled in nostalgia, and I found my own eyes brimming with tears. Mine, thankfully, didn't fall.

She let go of me hastily at that, and opted to cup my face instead. Her nimble thumbs drawing symbols in my skin, and her eyes growing red, the same pair of eyes that I kept dreaming of. She had a smile on, and that made me burst with joy.

"It's fine now," she told me heavily, "You're here now. Two years are better than eternity."

"I have a surprise for you," I told her after a few seconds of grinning at each other, and her eyes widened for a fraction of a second, before turning excited. It looked like she already knew what I was going to show her, and I grinned more.

"Where is that surprise?"

I gave her my back after her question, placing my arms on my hips and looking backwards at the hill that blocked my vision from what was behind it. I said in a loud voice.

"Okay guys, you can come out now. My turn has finished."

After that, a group of men came hopping over the hill and walked closer to us. They all had stupid full-smiles on their faces, and I rolled my eyes. I just wished I hadn't looked as stupid as they were all being. I heard Hani taking a deep hitch from the back of her throat, before breaking into another tearful gasp.