Chapter 18: Dealing With Love Issues

Magsimula sa umpisa

     Y/n POV

    I walked over to Jeff and sat next to him. When he realized I was sitting with him the game he and BEN were playing made a death sound and then a victory sound.
    "Ha! I win," BEN said smirking at Jeff.
    "Y-y/n!"
    "Jeff," I said looking into his black ringed eyes.
     "Uh, I.. I mean... You're ok!"
     "Yes I am thanks to EJ," I said.
     "I am so sorry I did that I wasn't looking and-"
      "Shh! I'm fine, and it wasn't your fault, you were going to stab someone anyway. What matters is that the fight is over and I'm ok," I said.
    "Well.. I did have a little word with Dr Smiley...," Jeff said
"And?"
"I think he wants to see you," Jeff said.
"Ok."
"I'm going to take you...," Jeff said.
"Actually can you tell him that now isn't a good time? I promised Helen.. I mean, Bloody Painter that I'd draw with him this afternoon," I said.
Helen, also known as the Bloody Painter, is the only one who lets me call him by his actual name.
"Oh sure...," Jeff said.
"Thank you Jeff," I said and hugged him, then I ran off to find BP.

I found him in his room doodling something.
I snuck up behind him, "HI HELEN!!!!! 😄😄"
"AHHH!!!"
He quickly hid what he was drawing when he realized I was with him.
"Watcha drawin'?"
"N-nothing..."
"C'mon! Let me see!"
"No!"
I tackled him to the ground and pinned him down. He struggled against me and managed to tackle me. I was trying to get him off of me when I accidentally knocked off his mask to reveal a flustered, determined face. Luckily Helen didn't notice.
I managed to pin him down again. I lied on his arm and he struggled to get at me. I managed to take the drawing.

I gasped, "Bloody Painter... Did you.. Did... Is this me?"
I held up the paper so he could see.
His blush darkened, "well, y-yeah.
    I rushed over to him and hugged him, "It looks just like me!!! You really are the best artist in the whole universe!!!"
     His face was so red it looked like it was literally bleeding.
     "..."
     "Now, let's draw!"

                                                                                🔮🔮🔮

    Y/n POV

After drawing with Helen I went to find Dr Smiley.
     "I think I saw him go outside, he should be back soon," Eyeless Jack had said.
     So I waited by the couch playing video games with BEN.
    I had beaten him just as Dr Smiley walked in through the door.
     "Perfect timing! BEN, I'll be right back," I said as I put the controller down.
I went over to Dr Smiley who was holding his arm.
"Hey Dr Smiley! Jeff said you wanted to talk to me," I said.
"Yeah, come with me...," He said.
So I followed him to his room and he held to door open for me.
I walked in, "So what is it?"
His back was turned from me, he was holding the door nob.
"Dr Smiley?"
He locked his door.
I gasped.
He turned to me, "Why did you save him?"
"Wh-what? S...save who," I stuttered.
"You know who I'm talking about! Eyeless Jack," he yelled and ran over to me.
He had me pinned on his bed.
"Dr Smiley... Please, I-I had to! I couldn't just let him die," I pleaded.
"Y/n... Do you know how desperate I am... To have you," he said.
"Dr Smiley!"
This isn't the Dr Smiley I know... He's gone so insane...
I know what he's going to try to do... And it's already happened to me twice.
SLENDERMAN!!! Help me!!! I'm in Dr Smiley's room, and I think he's gonna try something bad , I thought.
Dr Smiley took off my shirt. I wasn't letting him do this to me.
I started struggling against him.
"Stop struggling! Please... I don't want to hurt you," he said.
I looked at his red eyes... He was moving... But this wasn't him... He isn't in control... I've seen this happen before, to me.
I grabbed Dr Smiley's head, "Listen to me, Dr Smiley. I know you're in there, come out, this isn't you!"
"I... I don't know what you talking about!"
He slammed against me. I yelped.
"Dr Smiley!"
I looked past Dr Smiley and saw Slenderman.
"Slenderman!"
Slender pried Dr Smiley off of me with his tendrils. I put my shirt back on.
Slender sent Dr Smiley out. I ran over and hugged Slender. He got the gesture and put his arms around me. Then he made me look up at him. He knelt down... and 'kissed' me.

🔮🔮🔮

"Y/n!"
Tiffinee ran over to me, "I heard what happened, are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine... I was just worried that you'd be mad at me...," I said Rubin the back of my head.
"Mad at you?! Why on earth would I be mad?'
"I just thought since Dr Smiley tried to do that to me, you'd get really jealous..."
"Y/n, he tried to do it against your will, why would I get mad about that?"
I smiled at her and hugged her.
"We really need to find a way to get Masky to like me and Dr Smiley to like you," I said.
Little did we know that our problem would soon be solved by an unlikely creature...