Chapter 47

{Cathryn}

I got off my bike and walked into the house. I needed to tell Maya what I did. The door was unlocked. I first heard crying then someone rummaging through a drawer. I ran to what seemed the kitchen, and I saw Trevor, holding a gun.

"TREVOR NOO!" I yelled at him

"What do you want?" he hissed at me.

"Please don't!" I begged

"Or else what?" he snickered at me "this whole think is basically your fault." He hissed

"Let me explain." I begged.

He removed the gun from the temple of his head.

"What! We both know Maya isn't t the house so why did you come?" he questioned.

Wait, where's Maya at?

"Where's Maya?" I asked like a clueless dog.

"She's in a coma, from me." Trevor said and sighed.

I gasped. What? the cheerful Maya is in a coma. Trevor needs to stop blaming himself, cause it's all my fault for drugging Trevor.

"Trevor none of this is your fault." I said shaking my head. "lets talk."

•••

2 hours later

•••

"WHAT?! YOUR A BITCH! DO YOU KNOW THAT?!" He yelled at me

At this point I was in tears. I was mumbling sorrys.

Trevor stomped up to his room and shut the door and locked it. I remained crying. He still had the gun with him.

•~•~•~•~•~•

2 weeks later

•~•~•~•~•~•

{Jc}

"We are going to have to unplug her. it's been 2 weeks and she's no where close to waking up." The nurse told me.

I bursted our crying. Tears falling fastly down my cheeks. I let out a cry/scream, a scry. I feel on my knees. My eyes drowning in salty tears.

"Please." I begged.

"I'm sorry, we have until next week. your insurance can't last you for another month." The nurse told me.

I kept crying.

"When are you going-g-g-g-"

"Tomorrow." She answers not letting me finish my question.

She clicked her heels out of the room. I got up off the cold ground and walked over to the hospital bed.

"Please wake up Maya. Please." I said.

Everyone else was getting food from the food court. I kept squeezing her hand. Harder and harder each time. Before I knew it, I got a squeeze in return. Then her eyes fluttered open.

"Huh?! where am I?" She says.

I start to cry again. Tears of joy.

"Thank you." I whispered to the man upstairs.

"Daddy!" Maya yelled from the bed.

I smiled and hugged her. Then a nurse came in.

"Look! she's alive!" I said.

The nurse gasped and rushed over to us.

"Sweetie on a scale of 1-10, how's your pain?" she askes

"0." Maya said cheerfully.

The nurse smiled and paged a doctor to this room.

"When will she be able to come home?" I ask the nurse before she leaves.

"Possibly tonight." the nurse said.

I smiled, and the nurse vanished from the room.

"Dad what happened?" She asked me.

I explained everything, to even where the nurse said Maya wouldn't make it. She cried at the part where I was lying on the cold hard ground (I had to😂) crying my heart out. The door then opened revealing the boys, and a doctor following behind them.

"She'll be able Togo home tonight." the doctor said and smiled at us.

Trevor hasn't been to the hospital to see Maya in 2 weeks. I guessed he moved on to another girl. The doctor then handed me papers to sign, and I wrote my signature across the paper. She smiled at me and took the paper back and left the room, along with the doctor.

"Here I got some clothes for you." I said and left some on her table.

She nodded a 'thanks.' and went into the bathroom to change.

"Guys if she didn't wake up today. they would've pulled the plug tomorrow." I said to the boys.

They all gasped a 'what?!' and their eyes were widened.

"Really!?" Ricky askes

"Yep." I nodded my head down in sorrow.

{Maya}

My dad brought me a cute black, sundress with daises. He had gotten my floral vans, and a yellow and black SnapBack. I walked out of the bathroom, seeing most of the boys ready to go. I walk out of the room with them, and we head to the elevator.

••

••

••

••

We arrived at the house and I quickly went into my room. I saw my ruined dress on the tip of my bed. Blake? I missed homecoming. I close the door to my room, and walk away cause I don't want to see memories. I did see Trevor's door wide open though. Me being the snoop I was I sneaked in. I quickly glanced around the room. Until I saw Trevor in the corner of his room. He had dried blood coming from the side of his head, and a shiny new gun in his hand.

"AHHHHHHHAHAAAASAAAAAA!" I screamed over Trevor's lifeless body.

All the boys, but Kian and Trevor come into the room. Where's Kian?

"Oh my god!" Ricky says

"Holy shit!" Sam says

"What!" Jc screams

I looked to all of them and saw all of them crying. Even Connor, and he doesn't cry a lot. This is all my fault. Why did...... I let out a ear piercing cry, showing my emotion. One of the boys knelt down and picked me up. Whoever was carrying me, brought me to the couch. My head was lifted to fit on a pillow. A face put a blanket around my body. I still continued to cry, as Ricky and Connor whispered sweet nothings into my ears. I was listing to a conversation, which I was assuming with Jc and Trevor's parents. I laid crying on the couch. Tears fastly slipping out of my eyes. All of a sudden, Kian comes in though the door, holding one baby boy. Who's baby is that?

"Kiki, who's baby is that?" I asked clueless.

"Your nephew, and your other nephew and niece are coming." he said.

Andrea had her babies?! oh my god!!

"KIAN SOME HELP WOULF BE NICE!" I heard a yell from outside say.

"Here I'll hold ?" I said holding out my hands.

"Jonathan." He said.

I made an 'awe' noise and he handed me the baby. I was still laying down on the couch, rocking the baby. I kissed his noise, and watched the newborn baby fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So Trevor😵

I know you guys will hate me but.

Cathryn is a true bitch.

BYEEEEE

Ilysm!

-Jasmine😘😘😘✌️✌️✌️☁︎☁︎☁︎