Chapter 32

{Maya}

Me and Trevor decided to go to the beach. So we went home and got our swim suits and changed. I put on a laced see through shirt over my bikini, and some shorts, I had gotten from Hollister. After we got changed, the boys asked us where we were going.

"I'm wearing a swimsuit what do you guys think nitwits?"

"The beach." Connor said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"No duh loser." I say laughing. a the other boys start laughing too

I grab Trevor's hand and then we start penny boarding . Once we arrive at the beach we start to play in the water.

"I can finally get that tan I wanted." I said to Trevor as I laid down on the sand.

"Fine.... U can tan for half a hour I'm going to tan right next to you." He said and he later down next to me

~~~
15 mins later
~~~

"Flip." We both flipped onto our stomachs.

~~~
15 mins later again
~~~

After our tanning we both started to walk the beach. I push Trevor into the water and then he grabs my leg and pulls me in. We both start to laugh. I see a girl walking the beach. She looks super familiar but I can't see to remember her name. Until she walked over to us.

"Maya?" she askes me. She has blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Yea?"

"I'm your sister."

"Who are you?"

"Cathryn."

"Oh yea, from the orphanage."

"I'm your sister."

Wait. I never had a sister, wait, what did I know.

"You look nothing like me."

"Yea, your right I was just playing around with you."

We both start laughing and we all hangout on the beach. I explain to her that me and Trevor are dating.

(A/N Cathryn was the Unknown POV from a while ago if you haven't guessed it already.)

{Cathryn}

Maya is so nice. I can't kidnap her now. I told her what had happend to me and the orphanage. She was super sorry about it. and I even met her boyfriend. He isn't my type, but he's cute and nice, like Maya. But one thing scared me. When I started talking to her, her eyes were blue, right now they're purple. They change colors. That's fucking awesome!

{Trevor}

Cathryn was cool. She was nice and all, but she didn't seemed to happy, like her smile was a fake.

Trevor: we should get going it's 9 p.m

Maya: yea let's say bye to Cathryn.

"Carrie it was nice catching up with you, but me and Trevor got Togo." Maya said in the nicest voice possible.

"Oh, okay see you guys maybe later."

"Yea maybe."

Me and Maya penny boarded back to the O2L house and then we started watching Tv.

"Want to play a game?" Maya asked me

"It's a saw game, hell no. if it's a diffrent game sure."

"Damnit. Just kidding it's not a saw game. I want everyone to play a Nerf war." She said

"Let's do it!"

"GUYS GET YO LAZY ASSES DOWN HERE!" Maya yelled and all the boys came down one at a time.

"Tonight. We are having a Nerf war!"

"Sweet"

"Awesome"

They said.

"I want to be a captain!" Maya said

"I'll be a captain." Ricky said

Maya you first

"Jenn"

"Ricky your turn."

"Kian"

They kept picking teams and the teams were:

Maya:
Jenn, Trevor, Jc, Connor

Ricky:
Sam, Kian, Andrea, Lia

"Okay everyone! Team Maya will camp out upstairs."

"Team Ricky will tart off in the backyard!"

Everyone follows their team.

{Maya}

"Okay guys. our main room will be mine." I said

"The Ammo room will be mine." Trevor said.

Trevor went to go hide our teams supplies in his room. We all made ourselves comfy in my room. Jc went on the roof. Jenn was hiding in the bathroom, and Connor was in the living room. Risky right? I went down with Connor and we camped the front door and the back door. This shit was going to get intense.

Ricky ran in through the front door screaming:

"SUICIDE!!!!" Me and Connor chuckled as we shot him with our Nerf guns.

He fell to the floor, he was 'dead'.

Then me and Connor started laughing, and we didn't realize team ricky was coming in. We tried shooting them, but they got away. I went to hide in the downstairs bathroom. I turned off the lights and hid under the cabinets. I was in a tight space.

{Kian}

We rushed inside while Connor and Maya were laughing. I snuck into Connors room to find Lia holding a gun. I shot her first and she fell to the floor 'dead' I went to hide in Connors bathroom and wait for the next victim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hello Mangoes!

I hope u like the Nerf war!

Guys I started another fanfic! and I think if enjoy if u read it. It involves depression so it may contain parts that make you a bit sick. But please read it!!

-ilysm
-Jasmine😘😘😘✌️✌️✌️☁︎☁︎☁︎