Chapter 33

{Maya}

I was in my room hiding with Jenn.

"Shhh... we have to stay quite." I whisper to Jenn.

"We'll no duh." she whispers back.

"Smart ass." I mummbled under my breath and Jenn let's out a tiny laugh.

Just then the door bust open. I see Sam.

"Shit I'll suicide." I said.

"No your team leader I'll suicide." Jenn whispers

"Thanks."

She runs out from under the bed yelling:

"SUICIDE!!"

I let out a tiny laugh so no one can hear.

"Before I kill you, is anyone else in here?" Sam questions Jenn

"No." She squeaks out.

Then all of a sudden Sam kisses Jenn. Wait what? Jenn kisses back. Is this a thing? No it can't be, what about Lucy? Sam pulls her close by her waist. Then they pull apart. As much as they're cute together, Wait WHAT AM I THINKING! I ship Lam, not Jam. Damnit I can't choose. Then I hear a trigger be pulled. It was Sam shooting Lucy, then he walked out of the room. I sprawled out of the bed and I started talking to 'dead' Jenn.

"What the hell Jenn!"

"What?"

"Do you not know he's dating Lucy?"

"He is breaking up with her tommrow."

"WHAT!"

"Me and Sam have a love that no one can deny."

"Who knows?"

"Just you."

My brain is throwing up.

"If you'll excuse me, I need to pretend to be dead."

Then she closes her eyes and falls to the floor as if she died.

I sneak out of my room and go into Trevor's. I find a dead Trevor and Andrea standing beside him.

"Bye-bye." She says while giggling

The trigger is pulled and I fall to the ground as it hits me. I am now 'dead'. I laugh as Andrea laughs with me. Trevor laughs along. I then start thinking about Sam and Jenn.

Trevor: What you thinking about Babe.

Maya: Oh nothing.

We both see Andrea walk out of the room and Trevor snakes his arm around my waist. He pulls me closer to him and I snuggle into his chest. There's nothing better todo.

{Jc}

Our whole team was dead, all but me. I ran into Connors room. I quickly ran into his bathroom and closed the door with my gun in my hand. Then I felt the plastic bullet hit my back. I fell to the ground and pretended to be dying in pain. When I looked at who shot me it was Kian.

"Damnit you guys win." I said

"The best team always wins."

I roll my eyes and then I go into the group message we all have.

Group message:

Jc: The sassy frass team won

Maya: Damn Tough luck

Andrea: Mwhahahah

Kian: I got final kill😏

Connor: Jc u suck