Chapter 25

{Maya}

"So Jc are you going to show me this so called dog, Wishbone?" I say

I see Jc scratch the back of his neck.

"You finally told her, huh?" I hear Connor say as he closes the door.

Jc gives him a smirk and nudges his shoulder. Jc goes to the fair sized door under the stairs. I hear a bark and tiny feet pitter-patting up the stairs.

"OH MY GOODNESS THAT DOG IS ADORABLE!" I scream

I jump off the couch and run torwards the dog.

"I'm surprised he hasn't barked at you yet. He only likes Jc..." I hear Ricky Murmur.

I go up to wishbone and and sit down and he crawls on my lap. I sit cris cross and he lies in my little space in between my legs.

"Okay now that is unfair!" I hear Kian plead.

I laugh. And Jc says

"While she is my daughter." All the other boys just give wishbone a dirty look and head off into the kitchen.

"I WANT FOOOOOD!!" I hear Sam chant aloud.

All the boys go running into the kitchen growling, and u stay here with wishbone. I see Trevor come back with a slice of pizza on his plate.

Trevor: This would be your 75th point.

Maya: I'll use my day tommrow.

Trevor: it's still bad your addicted to exercise.

Maya: So what I exersize 5 hours a day.

{Jc}

Maya: So what I exercise 5 hours a day

I don't think they know I'm listing. I eat my pizza, well more like 3 pizzas.

Trevor: Honestly it should be 100 points.

Maya: Babe, please don't change it. I spent time and work into eating.

Trevor: I won't change it, but that won't change the fact that your ribs pop out when we go swimming.

Her ribs pop out?! I am going to see this.

"Guys once we finish eating we should go swimming, ya know once our Tummies settle."

The boys mouths are stuffed with pepperoni pizza. They bid their heads and continue eating their pizza.

{Unknown}

"YOU MUST NOT DATE THAT BOY!" My mom screams at me.

I have tears pouring out of my face.

"I HAVENT SEEN HIM FOR LIKE 4 MONTHS! AND IM 17! ILL BE CONSIDERD AN ADULT NEXT YEAR!" I scream back at her.

I see her face tense up more. Hey cheeks get Red and heat up.

"Please! Just meet him."i say stepping backward, I trip myself and crawl backward torwards the door.

I see her storm into her bed room and come back with a belt.

"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND! I SELL YOU TO PEOPLE FOR REASONS!"

She holds the belts and slashed it across my face. I taste the metal hit my mouth and my face. I bring my hands to my face and feel a bruise. I start crying and whimpering. She slashes the belt across my legs and leaves marks. She whips me for about an hour and leaves, probably looking for customers. I run into my room and pull out a suitcase under my bed. I grab my piggybank money. I cover up my bruises with a fare share amount of makeup. I run downstairs with my money and my suit case and I start driving to the O2L house.

{Connor}

As we finish watching tv (for letting our bellies settle) I hear the doorbell go off.

"Connor go get it." Maya says on the couch kissing and cuddling Trevor.

I groan and get up an go to the door. I open it and see Lucy.

"SAM!!!! YOUR GIRLFRIENDS HERE." I hear Sam get up and start running torwards the door.

As Sam is running here I examine Lucy. She has a TON of foundation and bronzed on, and looks like she's been crying. But she just smiles and stares behind me searching for Sam. Until I hear:

"Um... thanks Connor you can go now." I hear Sam say irritated and annoyed. I go and walk back to the couch. All the couples are here now great!

Maya and Trevor are making out. idk when Lia and Andrea got here, but they're doing the same. And now Sam and Lucy. Me and Ricky go upstairs annoyed of the couples. I go in my room and decide to record a video.

"Hey what's up O2L! its Connor here! So this weeks theme is Indoors week. Honestly it makes no sense, everyone is always indoors on their videos. But ANYYYWAYYYS! I have 4 couples downstairs making out. And you guys get special footage!" I say as I go down stairs with the camera.

"And their you have it! here is Jia, Mevor, Kiandrea, and Lam!" I go back upstairs talking to the camera, and I end the video .

"So thank you guys for watching, I love you and dududududuudppppp BYE!!!!" I end the video and turn off my camera. I plug it into my computer and start editing.

{Maya}

"Trevor Your ----- so hot!"i with a breath in between.

We finally pull apart and I breath for a while. I lay my head down on Trevor's chest and I hear his heartbeat. It's so calming and not fast.

"Hey guys m-m-may, I sttttay here for a we-e-e-ek?" I hear lucky stumble over her words.

Maya: Stay here as long as you want.

Lucy: thanks!

I slowly Fall asleep on Trevor's chest.

••

••

••

••

••
I woke up in my blankets. I feel arms wrapped around me and look behind me to find a shirtless Trevor. I look at the clock and it says 6:45 P.M. . So I get up and wake Trevor up too. On my desk I see my bikini and some swim shorts for Trevor.

"TREVY WE ARE GOING TO THE POOL!" I say loudly. His eyes race each other to Pop open, as if I was Dieing. I toss him the shorts and tell him to get changed. I go into my bathroom and change so Trevor can change in my room. After We change I go back into my room and me and Trevor kiss and go into the backyard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

This is a SUPER LONG chapter and took me long to write.

So u know how Lucy's everyday is😫😱

You can see Maya's ribs

Maya is not going to eat for a dat or two.

Thanks mangoes for reading! And sorry for not posting I a long time. I needed a tiny break and now I'm back! 😘😘✌️✌️✌️☁︎☁︎