Chapter 37

😣2 Weeks later😣

{Maya}

I woke up and I noticed something, 5 days! 5 FRICKING DAYS! I am going to get bullied at this school. I groan out in frustration mentally.

Maya: UGHHHH

"You'll be fine." Jc says while walking to his room in the hallway.

I stick my tongue out at him as he walks to his room. Uggh does anyone know what happened last time I went to school.

-FlashBack-

Pushed, Shoved, thrown to the ground. I cried for help. No one came to pick me up. Brooke wasn't at school. Nathan punched and kicked me.

"Why?" I screech

-Flashback Over-

I was now on my bed. My legs pulled up to my chest.

After cradling to myself I got up off my bed and I went into my bathroom. I showered. I went into my room. I put on some undergarments and then started rummaging through my clothes.

After about 20 mins of going through clothes I finally decided on wearing, a t-shirt with cute characters made out of marshmallows. A black skater skirt. A red and black plaid hoodie to the around my waist, and a vans beanie.

After I changed I went into the bathroom todo my hair and makeup. I carefully put on some black liquid eyeliner, Mascara and a tiny bit of bronzer. All of a sudden I hear a song start outside of my room.

You only need the light when it's burning low

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow

Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when your feeling low

Only hate the road when your missing home

Only know you love her when you let her go.

And you let her go.

The rest of the song plays. I open the door to find Trevor waiting out of my room.

"What do you want?!" I snicker at him.

"I miss you Maya."

"Trevor I said we are done. No way I'm going to let a cheater date me. and in announcing we are broken up on twitter tomorrow." I say

Before he can say anything I slam the door. I feel a tear threating to come. it doesn't come though. The music stops and I assume Trevor left. As I finish my makeup, I go downstairs. I eat an apple then watch some tv.

"Hey Connor."

"Hi."

He's in his phone typing really fast. I know it's Bethers.

"You guys are cute." I say and he laughs and smiles at me for a minute.

~*Time Skip to day of School!*~

I got up with my eyes and body groggy. I groan as I turn off my alarm that was set up to wake me up at 6. I got up and went to shower. I striped my clothes off and I stepped into the warm water.

After my shower I put on some undergarments. I put on a nude crop top that showed my stomach. I put on a green and blue floral skater skirt. I completed my look with a red beanie. I do my make up adding in some bright pink lipstick this time. I check the clock to see 7:15! It's been an hour and fifteen minutes already! School started at 7:30! I run downstairs. I grab my new backpack Jc got me and I had Jc drive me to school. When he dropped me off I got out of the car. All the conversations at the high school went quite. I kissed my dad's cheek through the car windows and I started to walk inside the high school. Strangely enough everyone was staring at me while I went to the office and got registered.

"What?" I ask everyone staring at me.

One girl walks forward to me,

"Y-y-your Maya Madison Caylen." She stumbled over her words.

For her bravery to speak I hug her.She hugs back.

"And what's so special about me?" I ask as she pulls back.

"First of all your Jc Caylen's daughter, and second of all you have 1.2 Million subscribers on YouTube." A boy speaks from the crowd.

He has a scarf and a blue France hat.

(A/N sorry I don't know what they're called)

He is wearing a bright blue button up and a red jacket over it. He has a dark Navy blue pants on. His shoes are some Black vans.

"And who are you?" I ask this boy.

"I'm Michel." he says then walks up to me and whispers in my ear "Im gay btw."

I just laugh and I hug him.

"We are going to be best friends." I say as the lady at the office hands me my schedule. I thank her and then link me and Michels arms.

"Look I'm way to lazy to bond and all that crap, so can we just be best friends already?" I say as we skip in the halls with our arms linked together.

Surprisingly we have all the same classes together. cliche right?

"Same. We'll c'mon bff first class is almost started." He said and he unlinked out arms and pulled me by the wrist to our first class.

-----
Lunch
-----

"Michel wanna come to my house after school?" I ask while we set our trays down at a table.

"Y-y-you m-m-mean a-at t-t-he O2-2-2L Hou--se." He stumbles

I nod and he screams yes, which causes everyone to look at us and start to laugh. This high school was different.
All of a sudden 3 girls walk up to our table. They look like the 'Popular Girls.'
There was one blonde one, she had red lipstick on and big fat lips. Her eyes were almond shaped and brown. One of the girls to her left was a little darker skinned, she had a hot pink lipstick on her lips. She had straight hair, and way to much mascara. The final girl that was on the right had red hair. She had perky green eyes and some brown lipstick on.

"May I help you?" I ask while Michel calms down his fangirling.

"Get Up." The one with blonde hair says.

"Excuse me?" I question

"You heard me. I said get up, this is our table." She said again. Her big fat bottom lip pouted out.

"No I was here first." I said and Michel nods at the girls.

"Ughh fine!" The one with red hair said.

They all stomped off. I ignored them. Michel kin of reminded me of Tyler Oakley.

"Girl you own the school now." Michel says.

As the girls exit the cafeteria I hear a bunch of applauses. I hear shouts and woohoos. I get off the bench that's attached to the table and I take a bow then sit back down at the circular table.

"RING-RING-RING!" Lunch is over

Off to next class

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hello Mangoes!

Do you like the update? Honestly I had a lot of fun writing this chapter!💁💁

So anyways Please welcome Michel and the popular girls! We'll don't welcome the popular girls cause they're bitches but besides that! ✌️✌️

Ilysm!

-Jasmine😘😘😘✌️✌️✌️☁︎☁︎☁︎