Chapter 4

{Chapter 4: Maya}

The Kiss, it just feels, like a million fireworks are popping in my mouth.

"Trevor-" I start but he interrupts me

"Maya, I know this is against the rules, but ever since I saw you I fell in love."

"What if Jc finds out?" I start " He will kill me and maybe take me back to the orphanage. It's only my first night here and I've broken one of the rules already."

"It can be secret." He says

I kiss him again above water and then hug him.

"Wait, are we dating now?" he askes

"I guess so, but we must keep it a secret or the boys will kill us, and Jc will, flip out on us."

I see Trevor nod in agreement. Then he hugs me and kisses my forehead.

We climb back up to the roof.

"Trevor! I have a idea."

"Yes?"

"Can we build a fort?"

"Let's Do It!!! "

He climbs back into his window and I climb into mine and grab all the blankets and bedding. We start building it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About 1 hour after. 10:36 p.m

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We finally finished it!" I say

"Yea can't wait to sleep in it!"

"Trevor?" I manage to say

"Yes?"

"I like you, but I hate hiding this but if we tell we are in trouble."

"Let's just let this play out."

Then we go back into the tent and then he kisses me. We fall asleep, Slowly, then all at once.

[A/N who knows what book that's from?]

We wake up at sun rise. I wake up Trevor and then go back into my room with my blankets. I throw them onto the bed and then go to the bathroom. I put on a tank-top and some jean shorts.

I brush my teeth and then go down stairs.

"BOO!!!!!" Jc screams at me hiding by the stairs.

"ASHDJUDUDBDJICIJDNF!! Holy Shit! You scared me!" I say sighing

He starts laughing and then I notice that Sam is standing right there recording me.

"Looks like a great intro for the video announcing you to the O2L fans."

"Oh god." I say

Now all of them are laughing their asses off. I join them.

Once we all settle down, Kian hands me a plate with pancakes and bacon on it.

"Thanks."

"No prob." Kian replies

I go to the couch and put my plate of the coffee table. I turn on the Tv and put Spongebob on. Trevor comes and sits by me.

I start eating my bacon, then my Pancakes. I then change the input, so I can watch Netflix. I put on American horror story.  Season one, my favorite season.

All the boys suddenly join me and Trevor and watch Tv as one big family. I snuck my fingers to Trevor's and lace them, till' Jc comes then I pull apart.

"Maya?" Jc askes me

Please tell me he doesn't know, please tell me he doesn't know. Keeps repeating in my head. This is harder then I thought, to hide.

"Yes?" I ask nervously

"Umm... So do you like, living here?"

I sigh full of relief.

"I love it so much! Thank you for adopting me! I love this place with all my heart!"

I see him smile.

"Umm.. guys can and Maya have some alone time Dad-To-Daughter things."

My stomach is twisting again. Then I see all the boys run to the backyard and jump into the pool.

"Okay, Maya I have a question."

"What is your back story?"

I sigh again filled with relief.

"We'll it's really long story."

"Please just tell me."

I couldn't trust him, just yet. I made up a fake story and I fed him lies.

"Okay, so I was born in Florida. I had a mom named Mary and a dad named Jacob. I was barley remembered, I would be home alone at the age of 5. My parents barley fed me. I was skinny and starving." I continue " Till one day when I was 6 I heard my parents talking,

'Jacob! We can't take care of her! We must do this'

'Mary! she's only 6 how do we tell her?!'

'Just say we are going out for ice cream then take her to the abortion center, they can handle fetuses and children there.'

After I had heard that, when my parents went to bed I snuck I'm the computer. I looked up what abortion was, I was terrified. That night I snuck into my moms room. I took most of her credit cards. I took her into debt with all of them taking $10,000 of each of them.

One day in the night time, I snuck into the computer. I bought plane tickets to California. Then the day my dad told me we were going out for ice cream, I went to the bathroom suck out the window and ran for the airport."

"Wow, that must of been tough."

"Very."

Then I went back into my room and took out my bikini. it was sailor themed navy blue and white stripes. with little anchors on the strings. Then I went out to the pool and played with everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Thank you for 4 reads! may not be a lot but it's something!

Will Trevor and Maya keep this a secret?

Will Jc tell the boys about Maya's past?

CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!