Chapter 13

{Chapter 13:Maya}

Me and Trevor didn't break up. a And we won't. After I talk to him I go to my room. I check my tweets.

'Heard the bitch cut herself'

'Whore who is seeking attention'

'Bitch,Slut,Stupid'

I cry. I run into my bathroom. My cuts multiply. No one sees the blood run down my wrist.

"6Cut

7Cut

8Cut

9Cut

10Cu-" SHIT! I WENT TO DEEP!.

I scream in pain. My arm dead I can't feel it. Jc burst into the room and sees no on the floor with my arm around me bleeding.

"GUYS GET IN HERE!!!" Jc yells

All the boys rush in and see me. Connor picks me up like I'm a bride or something. I see Trevor running up after them, until I black out.

{Trevor POV}

I chase after them. We arrive at the hospital and Sam is already there. they take her and they said only the father and 1 guest can come.

I didn't even let Jc choose, I grab his arm and pull him torwards where Maya is heading. We get into the room, and they start pumping blood into her as they stitch her arm, again. I sit right next to her bed and I hold her hand (the one that's not being opperated on), and I kiss it.

I squeeze her hand and she just lays there quietly, like sleeping beauty.

"If you hurt her, I'll hurt you!" Jc tells me.

"You already hurt me!" I scream at him and I move over my arm.

{Maya's POV}

I wake up and I see Trevor holding my hand. Jc watching us. Trevor kisses up my hand and then he's at my lips. I smile and squeeze his hand. Jc walks over and Trevor moves so he can talk to me.

"I'm sorry Maya, I've should of listened to Sam. He said you guys were perfect for each other and I didn't believe him."

I decide to forgive him, for compete sakes he's my dad. I struggles to sit up without using my hand, but I manage. I hug him but I have one request.

"Thanks dad but one thin-"

"You can date Trevor" He u interrupts me

"Yay! thanks dad."

Later on the doctor comes in and tells us we can go. We leave and I go up into my room. I open up my laptop and go into my room. Instead of reading them I tweet my own tweet.

@MayaMCaylen: I'm so done with this Bs. I just returned from the hospital getting stitches from my cuts. Fuck da haters and Kiss my Motivators.

I get sorry's and I get some more hate, but I ignore it. I go to Trevor's room and jump onto his bed.

"Don't ever do anything like that again! You scared me!" he tells me

I just nod and then stand up. I walk up to Trevor and I kiss him, he kisses me back. I jump on his and wrap my legs around his waist. he hold me. I run my hand through his hair and down his neck. his lips soft yet cold, it gives me a Shriver his hands wrapped around my back.

"AWWWWW!" Kian and Ricly both say.

Trevor puts me down and looks at Kian and Ricky, so do I.

"What?" me and Trevor say in sync.

"Umm... We are filming a family video." Kian says.

"Okay!" I say and I run into my room, but give Trevor a kiss on the cheek

I put on some gold eye liner and some blue eyeshadow. I make my lips pink and go down stairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Sorry for the short chapter I'm on vacation and my family keeps telling me to get off my phone.

ily -Jasmine ily 😘😘😍😍