Chapter 43

{Maya}

"I-I can't believe your still alive?!" Ricky says

"Um can someone catch me up on what's going on here?" I ask

(A/N some of u suckers guessed it so I fucking hate you! Just Kidding but Good minds...)

"Umm, Maya, Blake here is my brother."

"W-w-what?" I stammer over my words.

They ignore me and continue talking.

"I though you died in the house?"

"No I got out through the window, I did break a leg but it cured."

"But mom and dad are gone though?" Ricky says looking at his feet.

"Um, What was wrong with the house?" I say

(Can we take a moment to realize there is 4 words that start with 'W' in that sentence!)

"It caught on fire." Blake says scratching the back of his neck and biting his lip.

"Oh." I say quickly wanting to change the subject.

"So Blake where do you live?" Ricky askes

"At a friends." He says

"Oh. Well anyways I let you and Maya talk." He says and walks to the kitchen.

I am utterly confused right now. He hasn't seen his brother in years and says he can talk to me. What a sweetheart Ricky is.

"We'll that was awkward." Blake says

I nod my head and we start snuggling on the couch.

"I got to go Maya. See you Monday." He says getting off the couch.

"Okay." I say sweetly and kiss him on the cheek.

Before he walks out if the door he kisses me. My spine Tingled once again, and the fireworks were poppin as if some one just got the booty. He pulls away and says goodbye. I wave speechless and he leaves. As soon as the door closes my back hits the back of the door and I slide down. I pull my knees to my chest and start fangirling.
I start to have a panic attack.

"Maya calm down!" I wake up to Jc shaking me.

I instantly stop my panic attack and pay attention to Jc.

"Huh? yea, yea I'm good now!" I say waking up.

"That boy drives you nuts." He says under his breath.

"I know right! and he's Ricky's younger brother!" I say like a hyper child.

Jc's eyes widen and find Ricky. He looks deep in thought eating cereal. wait why is he eating cereal at like 6? who knows. Jc gets up and goes to talk to Ricky.

I felt my blood pumping, until I realized that I was hyper. I then stood up and started running around the house.

{Jc}

What the hell is wrong with Maya? She's running around the house screaming

"SUCK MY ASSS!!!"

There she goes again. This trend isn't the best one. Just then I guess Ricky starts playing music. The best song ever.

"My happy Little Pill

Take me Away

Draw my eyes

Bring color to my skies

My sweet little pill

Tame my hunger

Lie within

Numb my skin

I was super proud of Troye for that song. It was amazing. Speaking of, he was going to visit soon. Maybe tomorrow. I heard Troyler was going to be real. Secretly I am a big shipper of it.

"Maya calm down!!" I say

"SUCK MY ASS!!" She screams back.

Before I know it she falls to the floor and I hear quite snores. I laugh at her.

"Oh the princess had way to much sugar." I say and I pick her up bridal style.

I go up the stairs and I lay her down on her bed. I slowly tuck her in as tiny snores escape her mouth. I kiss her fore head and I go out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Okay I know this chapter is small im sorry :(

So I decided in going to update every other day so you guys get to suffer 1 day with a cliffhanger.

I know I'm a terrible person

But there is no cliff hanger here so were good!

But I'm sorry mangoes

Ilysm
-Jasmine😘😘😘✌️✌️✌️☁︎☁︎☁︎