Chapter 28

{Maya}

Lucy said she was staying here for the week. This girl could be someone dangerous.

"I'm sorry but Lucy isn't here." I lied

He face turned red for a split second, then she became pale and nodded.

"Sorry for taking your time." she apologized and walked back to her white car.

I walked back to the living room and saw Lucy and Sam cuddling.

"Uh.... Lucy can I talk to you?" I say and her head spins torwards me.

"Of course." she got up and walked torwards me.

We went up into my room and we say on my bed.

"So..... What is it you have to tell me?" she asked me with a worried look on her face.

"By chance did you run away from home." It slipped my mouth and I covers my mouth once I heard what I had said.

She stared at me right in the eyes searching for clues. A tear slips from her eye and it smears her overused foundation.

"W-w-what happend?" she asked me startled

"Your mom just came by to pick u up."

"Please tell me you said I wasn't here!" she pleaded.

"I told her nothing. I said Lucy wasn't here and that's it."

She started to calm down. She stared at me.

"Lucy what's going on!" I finally demanded from her.

She gets up off the bed and goes into my bathroom. She grabs my makeup remover and removed her foundation with a cotton ball. She finally returns and her face, its all scarred and bruised up. She lifted the jean from her leg and showed me more bruises. She lifted her shirt and I saw cuts. Lucy had been abused. Our bodys are canvas's. Think about it. We are born with nothing but our own bare skin. Streach marks cuts, and bruises are the prittiest thing ever. Cause our Canvas's were not made to be blank. My trail of though was cut off by Lucy.

" I know I should of told you guys earlier but its just i didnt want you guys to think im a fre-"

I cut her off. I hugged her.

"Your fine. And an amazing person. Its super sad why the best humans are the ones who get bullied and lied to." I say Lucy just stays silent. "You're welcome to stay longer than a week if you wish Lucy." I said

She thanked me a million times, then we went back down stairs. The boys looked at me then Lucy. She had rolled up her jeans. They all gasp and get off the couchand run torwards us. They pulled both of us into a hug. We hugged for several moments.

Lucy: And my canvas isnt blank.

Maya: Wait... Now how did u know that i was thinking of that?!

Lucy: Umm.... I dont stalk your thoughts or anything...

Maya: Im just kidding. But srsly Stalker.

Lucy: Just enjoy the hug

And enjoy the hug I did. After that little moment, we all went outside and gathered around the campfire. It was already getting dark. We surrounded the fire, each of us on logs. It was Me and Trevor on one log, Connor and Ricky, Jc and Lia, Sam and Lucy, and Kian and Andrea. 

"Lets Play some truth or dare up in this place!!" Kian screamed rying to sound like the kardashians

"Who wants togo first?" Trevor askes while i cuddle into him a little more. 

"Me, me, me!" Sam screamed.

"Okay sam your first." I said

"Ricky, Truth or dare?" Sam asked

"Dare!" Ricky said while snapping his fingers.

"I dare you to go hump that tree!" Sam said almost laughing.

I laughed way harder than i should of when Ricky humped the tree.

"Ricky your turn."

"Maya! Truth or Dare?" Ricky asked me.

"Dare." I challenged him.

he came over to me and whisperd something in my ear:

"Later tonight when we are done with truth or dare, tell Jc your pregnat from trevor." 

I help in my laugh and nodded. Ricky went back to his log, the one he was sharing with Connor.

"So Maya are you going todo your dare or nahhh?" Jc asked me

"Ill do it later."

So we continued playing truth or dare for the next hour or so. We wnt back inside and we all sat on the couch watching Honey boo boo.

"Um Jc can we talk privately." I said tryimg to sound nervous.\

"Uh.... Sure." He standed up and pecked lia on the lips before going to me. While he was kissing Lia i winked at Ricky.

He finally got up and i yanked his wrist into the hallway.

"Jc.....How do i say this."

"MAYA WHAT IS IT!!!!" 

"Daddy please dont be mad at me but..................Im Pregnaut." I said trying to hold back my laugh.

"MAYA MADISON CAYLEN!!!!!! YOU ARE PREGNAUT!!!! YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!!!" He basically yelled as loud as he can.

'JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled laughing so hard.

He stared at me then started to laugh!

"It was Rickys dare from when we first started playing truth or dare." I say laughing even more "You should of seen your face!" I said again laughing

Jc finally calmed down the laughing and we went back into the living room. Everyone was laughing on the couches. I guess they heard Jc yell at the top of his lungs.

After we all sobberd up from laughing. We all went to bed. It was around midnight almost 1 in the morning. I fell asleep in my room and i felt blankets being tucked on me as I drifted into the night air.