Chapter 22

{Maya}

Last night was the worse it's ever been. The nightmares affected me in real life. I made my dad feel bad, I saw Trevor's face with tears rushing down his cheeks.

Maya: Hey Babe

Trevor: Umm... Hey

Maya: I'm sorry about last night, I saw you and I was super sor-

Trevor: it's fine! I promise.

Jc: Hey what about me.

Maya: Dad! This is me and Trevor talk.

Trevor: lol

Jc: Do I get a sorry though?

Maya: you get a sorry in person. Damn.

Jc: oh sorry, I'll be going now.

Trevor: Since when was Jc telepathic?

Maya: I don't know.

Trevor: Anyways it's fine.

Maya: Kk

I get out of my bunk and go into the living room. I see Jc and I apologize to him.

After I appologize we arrive at our Las Vegas hotel. It's called The Luxor. And it's like a pyramid. As soon as we step inside it's amazing. I see Jc and Connor run to one of the a lot machine games.

"You guys can go ahead up me and Connor will be down here!" I hear Jc yell from afar. As we get into the elevator a ton of fans come swarming at us!

"WE'RE BEING MOBBED" I yell and all the boys scream

"WELL NO DUH!"

"SHUT UP!" I scream over about the 25 fans.The elevator closes and we get to our floor and run into our room.

We close the door and we all sigh full of relief. But as soon as I look around at the hotel, my jaw drops open.

We have a balcony and on each side are 2 beds. so we have 4 beds in total. In the middle of the room is a table with a bunch of fruits. I take a bite and it's so fresh.

"Maya, calm down on the fruit." Sam says.

I ignore him.

"Trevor are u marking these points?"

"Now I am!"

The boys give us looks but I just Continue eating. Once I finish eating I talk to Trevor.

"Hey Trevor if we broke up what would you do?"

"Go back to my ex."

"Really! Then were done!" I scream at him

"Maya will you be my girlfriend?"

"Go back your ex!"

"But you are my ex."

I turn around and look at him. I hug him and kiss him. He kisses back.

"Were u just testing me?" Trevor askes

"Yes, and u succeeded." I whisper into his ear.

I kiss his neck and go jump on the bed. Trevor laughs and I start to laugh too. I turn on my music, I put on She Looks So Perfect by 5SOS.

Everyone in the room starts dancing and laughing. We all just have a fun time. Shen Jc and Connor finally come up they join our dancing group. Just then Echo comes on. We all start screaming and dancing so much. We hear a knock at the door. Jc goes and answers it.

"Hello?"

"Um you need to quite down or we will be forced to kick you out."

"Um...Okay." Jc says holding back a laugh.

As soon as the door closes we all start laughing.

"We party to hard!" Andrea says.

You can see that Andreas stomach is getting bigger. She went for an ultra sound yesterday. They said they might of saw 2/3 heads. so it might be twins or triplets. But it is still very young in the process so. Kian and Andrea are planning a wedding for after the tour. They want it to be an outdoor wedding. The fans don't know yet so....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Okay guys! I am SUPPER SORRY for not updating yesterday. and to make me feel worse This chapter sucks. It's short and has no point. I'm sorry mangoes I failed u.

But besides that:

Andrea and Kian are getting married.

Andrea may have twins or triplets.

They almost got kicked out of their hotel.

But I'm sorry mangoes. I can't express how bad I feel.

ilysm- Jasmine✌️😘

☁︎☁︎☁︎