Chapter 11

{Chapter 11: Maya}

After breakfast with the boys I decide to go into my room. I text Trevor.

♡Maya♡: Trevor.

♡Trevy♡: Yes? :)

That damn Smily face tho.

♡Maya♡: I feel like we should...

♡Trevy♡: DO WHAT? :(

♡Maya♡: not break up! Stupid... I still love you😂

♡Trevy♡: Maya! you scared me! But anyways should what?

♡Maya♡: Meet me on the roof.

♡Trevy♡: Kk

I feel guilty hiding this from the boys. I grab 2 pillows and go into the roof. I see Trevor.

"Hey, what's up?" he askes me.

"Trevor, I think we should tell the boys." I say after a 30 second stare.

"Umm maybe we coul-" Trevor was interrupted by Sam running over to us.

"Sam! We get it, you know, but you have to stalk us?!" I say with my eyes almost raging.

"I came here to warn you!" he said

"What do you mean?" Trevor askes

"I heard the boys."

Me and Trevor still have confused looks.

"The boys! They said that something is happening. about you two!" He continues, "Connor said he saw some pics on twitter and then he sees you guys running around the house with each other!"

Me and Trevor are upset. My stomach churns.

"They all agreed to talk to you guys later today."

At this point we are almost crying.

"So much for telling them, they already know." I mumble under my breath.

Trevor wraps his arms around my shoulders and hugs me. My tears going onto his chest. When I release his waist I cry into my pillows.

"Good luck guys." Sam says as he gets off the roof.

"The pictures must be back on twitter." I say.

He just nods. I kiss Trevor on the cheek getting my tears on him. I get up and go into my room. I open my laptop and log into twitter. I look at the most trending hashtags and of course one of them is:

#mevorforever

I scroll through the home and I see:

(A/N guys please don't look up users in real life I just made them up.)

@KatieMoran28: This fucking bitch is taking my man. this whore deserves to go die.

@Daniellakinz: slut. lives with 6 boys and she just gunna break them all at once.

@Angiepoo59: This fucking Slut needs Togo to rehab.

I cry through all the messages. Making this whole situation worse. My tears fall just like me. I run downstairs and grab a blade. I've never cut, but in times like this I need it. I run upstairs and into my room. I go into my bathroom and slide it across my wrist.

I count along with it.

"1 Cut

2Cut

3cut

4Cut

5Cu-" "Maya nooooo!!!" I hear through the window.

Trevor jumps into my room and rushes into my bathroom. I lock the door before he reaches it. he bangs on the door:

"Maya! open this door!"

I crawl to the toilet not feeling my left hand. Blood gushing out everywhere.

"Maya OPEN IT NOW!!" I heard more banging.

"Just go away. I'll be fin-" I got cut off by me becoming nauseous.

He bobby pins the door open and runs over to me. He holds me like we just got married or something. I stop struggling to let go and I just lay my head again his chest.

"Maya why did you do this?" he askes me with tears rushing down his cheeks. He laid me down on my bed.

"WHY?" He askes me getting even more angrier.

With my right hand shaking I point to my laptop on the other side of my bed. He picks it up and opens it, twitter is still logged in.

"Maya?"

"Y-yyes?" I say very quietly.

"These tweets are aw-wful."

"I just nod." my eyes getting heavier and heavier and just can't feel my body anymore. He kisses me on the forehead.

"Forget about them haters sleep my princess." with that he sits in the chair in the corner of the room.

I wake up to Trevor shaking me.

"They're calling us." he says while I get up.

I decide to let my cuts show, anyone can see them.

I brush my hair and go downstairs holding hands with Trevor. The boys stare at us, and Sam awes.

I kiss Trevor, the boys go wide eyed now.

"MAYA! TREVOR! You guys broke the rules!" Jc screams at us. After that I kiss Trevor even more.

"Dad! I love him, and he loves me!" I scream at him.

"She's my world, she's my princess!" Trevor screams at them.

"You guys broke the rules now face consequences!" Connor screams at us.

"BREAK UP NOW!" Jc screams at me.

I just stare at him, he saw my cuts. he just stares.

"NEVER!" Trevor screams

I just stay silent and so do the other boys, noticing my scars.

"I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF EVERYTHING!" I yell. Then I run up to the door, grab my penny and skate to the beach. I just lay down and stare at the dark night sky, I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! I love writing these, and I am on vacation but that won't stop me!

Ilysm -Jasmine😘☁︎