Chapter 36

{Maya}

Do you know why sucks about a heart break? Waking up with tubs of Ice cream scattered across your floor. And at least 500 empty Tissue boxes.

I get up and try not to step on Beth or Andrea, I guess they fell asleep on the ground. I tip-toed out of my room to hear a conversation going on down stairs.

"Trevor! Have you not seen what she looks like."

"You idiot."

"I know guys I screwed up."

"Screwed up?! You screwed up Big time." all the boys yell.

I couldn't see them, but I could hear them. I went downstairs acting like I didn't hear anything. Trevor looked at me, and I returned a look of disgust. I went and say on the couch and I warped a blanket around my knees. I turned on the Tv and I started watching The Walking Dead.

"Maya I'm sorry." Trevor says siting on the edge of the couch.

I ignore him and continue watching Tv.

"Maya please look at me."

If I ignore him he will probably go away. I hear him sigh and groan in frustration.

Maya: Dad!

Trevor: Talk to me Maya

Maya: I don't know I ever will. You cheated on me with one of my close friends.

*no respond*

Jc: Maya it's going to be ok.

Maya: get him off the couch. I want to lay my legs.

Jc didn't even have to tell him. Trevor moved off the couch I was on and he went to another one. Him still lost in thought.

{Trevor😱}

I screwed up big time. What was I even doing with Cathryn. This is terrible. I just lost the love of my life. I don't even remember saying yes, Togo with Cathryn. Now I lost Maya, and the news Jc is going to tell her is going to make her even more sad.

{Jc}

I guess I should tell her now.

"Maya!" I yell for her

"On the couch!" I get a yell back

I go to the couch and I sit on it, making sure not to sit on her legs.

"Yea?" she askes moving her head to my eyes.

"I have to tell you something."

"Shoot."

"Your going to Public School." I say.

The truth is. Maya Doesn't have many friends outside of the boys. Her eyes in shock. Her lips are a straight line. What's going through her mind right now. I pull her into a hug and tell her it's going to be alright. He hugs back.

"I hope so." She says "when do I go?"

"Well today is August 1. So on the 20th you go."

She nods her head. I can tell she's trying not to let a tear fall. All of a sudden we see 2 sleepy heads come down the stairs. Ice cream surrounding their mouths. I laugh at their bed head and the ice cream.

"Welcome Beth and Andrea." Connor says.

When did Connor come downstairs? uh? I'll just ignore the creepy question.

I see Beth give Connor a 'look' and Connor nods. What's going on.

"Guy we have something to tell you." Connor says

I see Maya's eyes light up.

"Who's We?" Kian askes

When did all the boys get down here?

"Me and Beth. are now d-dating." Connor says nervous and scratched the back of his head.

"#CETHANY FOR LIFE!!!"Andrea yells

She and Beth fix there hair the best way they can with their hands.

All the boys are smiling at Connor. Connor returns the smile to everyone. Beth runs over to Connor and sits next to him on the couch.

"UGHHH Eveyones in a relationship all but me!" Maya Groans

"Umm." Trevor says scratching his neck.

Do they have lice or something. Cause everyone's scratching the back of their necks.

"Hhm." Maya says and crosses her arms looks away from Trevor.

"Don't worry Maya! Single buddies
forever." Ricky says patting her head.

It looks like Sam and Jenn are a thing somehow. They've been making out for almost a whole minute now. I grab a pillow and I throw it at them. They're still making out. This makes no sense.

Maya gets off the couch and goes to the room.

"BANG!!" she slammed her door shut.

{Maya}

Public School?

Single?

Ughhhh my life sucks! I guess I'll make a video now.

"Yo What's up Guys! It's Maya Here! and today I will be doing a Q & A! A few minutes ago I tweeted asking for questions and here they are now." I answer so many fun and difficult questions.

"I guess that's it for today guys! I Love you!" I say as I cover the camera and turn it off. I soon put the memory card that was in the camera, into my laptop and start editing. I set the video the upload at 4 p.m and then I shut my laptop.

This is the worse 2 days ever. I think to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hello guys!

Sorry this is a short chapter!

You guys were begging me to update and so....
Here you are!

Public School?

Mevor?

OOOO

see you guys next chappy✌️

Peace out mangoes

-Jasmine 😘😘😘✌️✌️✌️☁︎☁︎☁︎