2

Kemiah's POV's

The next day, I was about to go in bathroom but my lil sis just called me. Aish I'll be late not now, this is my first work today. I just ignored her and headed inside my bathroom and got a nice shower.

I finished showering then I get dressed and walked outside. I sat on the chair and rush to eat and headed to the door.

I've waited a cab and after the cab came and I walked in. And heading to the Mr. Kim's Company, after I arrived i payed the driver and walked out.

"This is it."My first day of working at Kim's Company. I give a big sigh before heading to the door.

Now, I'm walking nervously  to the elevator, my hands are getting sweaty.
I've waited a bit and walked in once it opened and press the button at 10th floor.

The elevator stop at 10th and all the people inside walked out after me. Hmm I think they are employee too. And a lady suddenly pop right infront of me.

"Are you PARK KEMIAH?" She asked and I nodded.

"Come this way". She said and walking towards to a sliding door which is I think it leads to the room of our boss.

She slides the door and we walked in. Suddenly,  I became nervous, it's my first time after meeting him for a mere second.

We stopped in front of a empty office. I guess this is where I'm working.

"This is your office, in front of the office of Mr.Kim."She stated later on and I nodded.

"Thank you." I said.

"Wait for Mr.Kim and when he came in you should greet him, get it?"She said and I nodded as a response. She walked out and I sat on my swivel chair and waited for Mr. Kim to come.

A few minutes past, I heard outside from here greeted. I thinks he's here, I comb my hair and prepared myself as he slide the door and waited him to come closer and-

"G-good morning Mr. Kim." I said and bowed at him nervously. And he nod. Walking away from me

Ow, he didn't said anything. How rude. I sat down after he enter in his room. And I receive a call. I pick it up quickly.

"Hi, good morning this secretary Park speaking. How may I help you?"I said and ask politely.

"Come inside." A voice spoke.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"Your boss."He said and I got nervous
"Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Kim. Coming."I said and put down the telephone and I walk inside his office room.

"Yes sir?" I ask and he was reading some papers on his table.

"What's my schedule for today next week?"He said in cold tone without even looking at me.

Wait, he doesn't need to.

"You have meeting tomorrow at xxx I company this coming Thursday and for next week the launching of toy industry of the xx company you were invited for. Anything else?"I stated.

"Cancel the invitation for next week, I'm not coming."

I nodded. "Got it."