29 - E

Hear me out Taehyung, you're MINE

|||

Taehyung woke up yawning brightly, his jaw slightly clicked since he fell asleep clenching it so he wouldn't cry and worry Jungkook.

His arms plopped down on to the white soft duvets, outside the sun slightly shone at his face. He squinted seeing children placing pumpkins outside.

That's when his face lit up.

Pumpkins. He smirked nodding to himself.

Agent mode on!

he carefully placed his foot on the floor feeling for any creaking areas. Smiling hefted himself up but ended up doing a whole ballerina turn when he almost hit his thigh on the corner of the table.

Failing to land he grabbed onto the curtains which wasn't a good idea because his grip wasn't strong enough. He fell backwards — ripping the curtains until they were touching the floor — almost impaling himself on the radiator but pushing himself forward.

"All I asked was for some pumpkins." Taehyung sighed turning around but gasped with his mouth ajar.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." Taehyung grabbed onto his thigh which became a victim of stabbing. He hopped towards the bathroom before slipping on the curtains which caused him to fall on to the bathroom door. Which guess..opened because Taehyung touched his hands with it first.

His nose collided with the floor. He lay on the floor dead. Sike, he got back up and ignored everything that had just happened.

Okay, how to convince Jungkook...call him daddy.. short skirts!

Taehyung spat out his toothpaste before rushing out. He could smell pancakes which boosted his energy.

"Pink! Wait no black! Noooo pink! It's spooktober..black! No pink." Taehyung groaned.

He made his way downstairs and inhaled, his back was straight and had a prince like posture

"Daddy." Taehyung made his way to his boyfriend who turned around and raised an eyebrow out him.

"Yes, my prince?" Jungkook continued to judge him but was finding it hard because of Taehyung's outfit.

"Daddy, I want a pumpkin." Taehyung kept his stubborn posture his words were stern.

"Taehyung what the fu-" Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung. "Please."

"Yeah okay eat up, let me go change." Jungkook patted Taehyung's head and giving him a peck.

"Thanks, Kookie!" Taehyung smiled sitting down.

Taehyung sat there eating as fast as he could and constantly looking towards the stairs every time he heard a footstep.