①⓪ H

- Taehyung didn't know if he was falling in love with jungkook, he didn't even know if jungkook was gay but he decided to just leave it until jungkook confesses instead of him

-
Taehyung didn't know if he was falling in love with jungkook, he didn't even know if jungkook was gay but he decided to just leave it until jungkook confesses instead of him.

He tied a little ponytail at the end of his hair and skipped downstairs towards the table ready for breakfast but he didn't see any food on the table. "Kookie?" He didn't get answer so he searched the house pouting.

Just to his luck when he stepped into the bedroom, jungkook steps out of the bathroom. Taehyung slides down the door, first pink dusted on his check but when  he took in what was going on his face was almost identical to a tomato. "H-h-hurry up and put a t-top on!" Taehyung exclaimed covering his face with his long yet soft hands. Jungkook chuckled while putting on his usual white tee with black skinny jeans and went downstairs plopping onto the couch with a bounce.

Taehyung uncovered (?) his face and went into his laptop scrolling through his Wattpad feed. He didn't really like anything because there were rarely any gay books except for something called and hoseok finds threesome. He always wondered if they were real and knew that they had many fans that wrote fanfics of them.

Taehyung entered the shower liking the tingling feeling when the cold water splashed on him. He then put strawberry shampoo on his hair. From all the fanfics he read the people always have strawberry shampoo. After scrubbing the shampoo and washing it off he steps out of the shower, ready to fall into hell (school). He didn't hate school he judged hated the people there.

He gets bullied but not because he's gay but because he's always quiet, I meant he is sassy when he wants to be.

"Junglecock I'm going to school now, don't let your cock run off into the jungle"

Taehyung tightened his backpack straps and headed off to school which was about 20 minutes away when you walk.

(I'm 5% in Tesco)