⑧ U

Taehyung was currently playing with the bunny that he literally begged Jungkook to buy but oh how that was a bad choice. The bunny had jumped over the fence into the neighbour's garden.(btw everyone had lived in a house not a simple dorm) "Oh shit" taehyung mumbled about to jump over the fence until he saw

HIS BUNNY TAKING A SHIT.

Taehyung knew how crazy the neighbours were and they normally sat by the window observing your every move. Once you mess with them you're literally dead meat i'm not even exaggerating. Taehyung stared at their house, eyes slowly widening when he saw their back door sliding open. He cowered backwards as the muscly man jumped over the fence grabbing Taehyung's collar harshly pulling him forward, "now, tell me why your little crap over there is taking shit in my garden." Taehyung visibly gulped, why was he so over dramitic he could've just asked Taehyung to pick the poo up.

The man slapped Taehyung with so much force that he fell to his knees on the ground but OH-HELL-NAW Taehyung just snapped.

He hated when people slapped people, he had saw his sister getting slapped at school which triggered him. Taehyung flipped his non-exitent hair and clicked his fingers, "Get Ready." The man was confused af right now but then out of nowhere Taehyung burst out crying grabbing full attention of the man and Jungkook, who was probably on his phone like always. Jungkook rushed outside totally whipped and saw Taehyung crying with a swollen cheek and an angry man infront of him. "What the fuck is going on here."

The man had turned his head so fast that Taehyung almost stopped fake crying to see if he snapped his neck off or something. The man's mouth was left agape, there stood a CEO in a suit sending him cold icy glares for hurting a useless boy. Jungkook stepped closer, "Don't. make. me. repeat. myself." His glare intesnfying in every word.