①④

~Ice-cream Shop~

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand leading him into the ice-cream shop, wanting to obviously wanting to get ice-cream."Jungkookie can you get me choclate ice-cream pleaseeeeee." Jungkook hummed indicating he was going to getting so Taehyung seperated their hands running off to the topping they offered. He grabbed a packet of sprinkles and a packet of choclate chips and handed them over to Jungkook to buy and then held Jungkook's hand again. The shopkeeper (Amber) cooed and said, "You're going to make him a spoilt man." Jungkook and amber both laughed while Taehyung just listened slowly licking the toppings off the ice-cream he was holding. Jungkook shook his head, "It's too late he's already a spoilt boy."

Amber lead them upstairs, the view caused Taehyung to gasp and just follow cluelessly still licking the ice-cream. Jungkook's grip had tightened, making sure Taehyung didn't run away. They walked to the furthest table, sitting on the cozy seat that they provided, "Kookie, can I get a drink please?" Jungkook nodded so Taehyung srung off his chair running to the place where you get to choose what drink you want to have.

On his was he had bumped into a tall man and fell on his bum but got up and carried on walking not saying sorry because he was too excited. "Hey you!" Taehyung turned around seeing the tall man looking at him with his arms crossed and one eyebrow up. "Y-yeah" Taehyung mumbled out. "Why didn'y you say sorry, do you not have any manners?" The tall man harshly said. The tall man taking a step closer causing Taehyung to flinch and run off, the man running after him. Taehyung saw Jungkook scrolling through his instagram through the corner of his eye so he ran to him and crawled over his lap and hopped to the other side so he was next to the wall.

"Taehyung where's the drinks?" Jungkook asked putting his phone down, stroking Taehyung's hair, "And why does it look like you just got fucked?" Taehyung's bottom lips visibly wobbled as he pointed at the cross tall man. Jungkook turned his head, obviously confused at what Taehyung was talking about until he saw the angry tall man. "Kim Taehyung. What. Have. You. Done say sorry." Jungkook ordered making Taehyung stop eating.

 Taehyung's eyes were teary, he didn't like it when Jungkook used his harsh tone on him

Taehyung's eyes were teary, he didn't like it when Jungkook used his harsh tone on him. He wiped his eyes, getting up and hugging the tall man, "I'm sorry." The tall man smiled, "Ok it's fine, my name is Chanyeol, I've got to go."