24. S

Written by princess areum

Jungkook woke up Taehyung with a kiss, the house was decorated with a cold colour due to the weather outside. It matches perfectly with the day. School.

"Tae, it's time to get up" Jungkook kissed him again and Taehyung groaned lightly engulfing his pillow. The other couldn't help but melt at the sight. His shoulders dropped in relaxation just by looking at the angel sleeping.

"Come on Tae, I really don't want to do everything for you myself." Jungkook sighed not meaning to give Taehyung an idea. The younger opened one eye looking at Jungkook before closing it again.

Jungkook sighed picking Taehyung up. Slowly, he made his way to the bathroom and sitting Taehyung down on the sink counter thing — he placed a towel since it would freeze Taehyung's ass off.

"Taehyung are you awake yet?" Jungkook asked pulling Taehyung away from his grasp and holding him by the shoulders. No response. With smile he let Taehyung droop onto his shoulder while he got refreshed.

The taller picked up the latter placing him on his hip as he brushed the others teeth. The tricky part is getting Taehyung to spit it out.

"Taehyung no don't swallow it!" Jungkook opened Taehyung's mouth wide who whined as tried to shut his mouth. White liquid fell into the sink as Jungkook rinsed the others mouth.

"Tae, I need you to wake up now." Jungkook placed Taehyung onto the bed and watched Taehyung yawn and stretch.

"Get dressed, I'll be downstairs getting breakfast ready." Jungkook patted him before shutting the door and going downstairs. Taehyung instantly threw himself into the closet where all his feminine clothes were.

 Taehyung instantly threw himself into the closet where all his feminine clothes were

"Moist." Taehyung rated him before making his way downstairs immediately clutching on to Jungkook.

"Tae, only I'm allowed to see you I'm those socks and skirts." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at way Taehyung dressed. But h let the other off because of the cute frown.

"Only this once." Jungkook mumbled placing breakfast down.

||

"Taehyung!" His best friend Min jae called and Taehyung waddled his way him.

" Jae!" He hugged his best friend who  slapped his butt. "Oiga!" Taehyung gasped moving back and grabbing his buttcheeks.

Men glanced at Taehyung and smirked at view but did nothing. Here come the jealous bitch.

"Taehyung!" She smiled which was fake and confused Taehyung. She walked up to the boy hugging him. Thinking it would be funny she lifted his skirt up but the boys shook their heads in disappointment.

"Did you hear? People are coming to perform here from the dance school! And heard there is a really hot guy named Jun? Jun luk?" She questioned checking if the boy knew who he was. But taehyung Just shrugged.