⑥ T

The next morning

Jungkook looked at the time before stroking taehyung's hair softly telling him to wake up.

Taehyung woke up before bringing his hands up into a ninja "BITCH I SEE YOU!"

Taehyung had realised he wasn't in his dream before looking at jungkook realising he was ontop if jungkook but he thought he was king so he didn't even move.

"Hey tae, do you want to bring your friends or something I don't really mind because I don't have work today?"

Taehyung looked at him with sparkly eyes before bouncing on his dick repeating the word 'yeah' over and over again.

Jungkook groaned placing tae next to him.

"Hey jungkook What phone do you use the most?"

Jungkook reached to his cabinet grabbing his phone and yawning.

"This one why?"

Taehyung didn't reply snatching the phone ready to change the phone wallpaper.

He then placed the phone on jungkook's chest and grabbed jungkook's phone that he let Taehyung use yesterday

He dialled a number,

"Hello"

"HELLOOO ZENYA"

Taehyung was talking to her friend, she was a girl, black hair, black toned skin and was originally from India.

Jungkook hadn't really listened to the rest of the call but when he looked up, he was met with a teary eyes Taehyung.

Taehyung leaped to Jungkook engulfing him into a bone crushing hug before choking out "haha I just wanted attention I'm bored!"

Jungkook chuckled and returned the hug and looked at his watch.

"Taehyung you have to school."

Taehyung pouted "ugh fine ok daddy."

Jungkook choked on his own saliva while Taehyung had wide eyes

"Oh shit I was meant to say that as father"

Taehyung ran to his room changing then barged out of the door to school, embarrassed about the whole situation.