④ 'T

"Hey Taehyung do you wanna go shopping today?" Jungkook flung himself on the bed, slightly bouncing on the mattress due to the softness.

"Yeah sure, you're paying for my Gucci stuff tho because I am amazing." Taehyung flipped his non-existing long hair and then going back to fuck the sheep app on his phone.

"K then, we going now so get ready."

Taehyung jumped out of bed running to his closet, "Wait why am I rushing I'm always dazzling?"

He picked out clothes, ever since he cross dressed he wanted to carry on but he decided not to cross dress today so he chose a geeky look.

He hopped downstairs and saw a very sexy ready jungkook

"Hey taehyung, change of plan we are going to the cinema"

Taehyung nodded before responding "you better not scream or embarrass me in the cinema"

AT THE CINEMA: (Because I'm a lazy pig)

Taehyung and jungkook were sitting on the cinema seats (?) with popcorn, ice cream, a slushie, a teddy, a bottle of coke, loads of 3D glasses, more ice cream, more popcorn, chocolate and loads of sweets.

"uGh Taehyung why did you make me buy all of this?"

Taehyung put his hand over jungkook's mouth "first, uGh sounds a bit aggressive, second, you're a rich muscle pig"

2 Minutes Into the Movie

Taehyung's bottom lip was trembling, the little alien in the movie had died, he wasn't a main character he was just in the background but Taehyung found the little alien cute.

Jungkook didn't see this so he just kept on watching the movie.

1 hour into the movie

Taehyung slowly clutched onto jungkooks hand and while jungkook looked at him like he was a physco.

Taehyung had enough he didn't want to watch anymore, there was too much death so he played with jungkook's slender fingers and twisted his ring on his finger next to his thumb and on his middle finger.

He had lost his teddy and the bloody scenes were about to play.

Taehyung turned his head to the screen

Bad choice

Blood squirted everywhere while Taehyung burst into tears slowly crawling into jungkook's lap.

Jungkook looked down at him realising the situation and hushed him by laying tae's head on his shoulder,  holding onto his waist, rubbing circles on his back and slowly bouncing (_ I sense dirty people) his leg up and down.

Taehyung clutched onto jungkook's expensive tie while the other was making its way to the popcorn,

I meant he couldn't waste it right?

He munched on the popcorn while jungkook protected him. His crying became softer, only muffled sniffles were heard

Taehyung then grabbed jungkook's arm not caring about his reaction, and used it as a pillow for his head and buried his head into jungkook's nape while jungkook reseted his head ontop of taehyung's head.

Taehyung soon fell asleep and jungkook has found his teddy (a bunny) under the seat so he grabbed it and then everything else in the bin because he can easily buy more for tae anyway.