Jungkook was currently putting on his suit for his work place. Unfortunately, for Taehyung, Taehyung did not know jungkook worked as a CEO. It was quite embarrassing because everyone knew he was CEO of the famous JEON CENA company.

"Hey Taehyung I'm going to go work so if you're bored you can go on my phone or something I don't care."

"Okieee Mr. Formal man" Taehyung sprinted to jungkooks part of the room because he had always wanted to snoop through his things because they looked so expensive.

Jungkook has left and Taehyung was on jungkook's bed swinging his legs while looking at jungkook's phone.

He noticed how boring kook's phone wallpaper was so he ran to Jungkook's wardrobe and grabbed a tie.

He is then wrapped that around his head and took a picture and setting it as his wallpaper.

He buried his face into the soft mattress, he loved this bed it was cozy and it smelt like jungkook

"I'm So bOredDdd JUNGKOOKIEEEEE!"

He pouted deciding to look through jungkook's pictures, he giggled at every selfie he had getting tired.

He tried switching on his own phone but failed because it was out of battery "oh Falicia SHe dead."

He took jungkook's phone, plugging in the earphones listening to (you choose the music)

He fell asleep cuddling the soft Sheets.

1 hour later

Jungkook walked into his dorm finding a cute Taehyung wrapped like a burrito in his bed.

He flung his phone on the cabinet and started unwrapping Taehyung.

"THE EAGLE TOOK THE CONDOM AND ATE IT WITH KETCHUP!" Jungkook unwrapped Taehyung faster hoping he would stop sleep talking once he was comfortable.

After minutes of unwrapping Taehyung, he stripped to his boxers and put on baggy sweatpants.

He sighed in relief when his back bounced on the mattress.

Taehyung had found new warmth. He wrapped his legs with jungkook's legs and laid on top of him.

Jungkook didn't notice because Taehyung was so light but soon he felt like he was being suffocated.

He opened his eyes and realised that Taehyung's baby-like hands was squished up onto his face. His index finger squishing his nose, not allowing any breathing through his nose. He also felt taehyung's thumb in his mouth and taehyung's face was laid on his abs drool dripping from his mouth.

Jungkook was sure he looked like squid ward.