③ N

Jungkook was in his room pissed off because Taehyung's phone was spamming with notifications and he had enough so he snatched Taehyung's phone out of his grip, put it on mute then put it in his pocket not minding the fact that taehyung was whining like a baby.

He then went downstairs flopping down on the couch scrolling down his twitter account not really caring what Taehyung was doing.

Taehyung's Pov:

He took my phone like bitch that phone is mine ughh. How do I get it back I can't just take it when it's literally stuck to his ass. WAIT I KNOW JIN TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD ACT SEXY IF YOU WANT SOMETHING! I did my jazz hands deciding to crossdress. Hmmmm where are the girl clothes?

No one's Pov:

Taehyung remembered that Jin had given him girl clothes for a birthday present so he dug into his closet desperately searching for woman clothes. He felt something like lace?

He instantly grabbed it, pulling it out of his closet to reveal purple lace panties. He shrugged acting casual putting it on and observed his ass. "I have a hella nice booty but I need clothes now."

He reached into his beloved closet one more rummaging through the monster pile of clothes.

After about 20minutes of searching, he found a suitable, revealing outfit.

He skipped downstairs in a happy vibe ready to seduce Jungkook. He took Jungkoook's phone out of his hand placing it on the small coffee table and sat on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook wouldn't be lying if he said he likes it but he also wouldn't be lying if he said he was confused.

Taehyung came closer and whispered "daddy, TaeTae wants attention"

Jungkook stared at Taehyung's collarbone and then looked up at Tae, his eyes were black almost intimidating to Taehyung but Taehyung came here for a reason.....

his phone...

Jungkook looked at him then groaned "Damn baby boy" Taehyung leaned closer allowing him to access his phone and when he saw it grabbed it without Jungkook realizing but he couldn't take it out, he needed Jungkook to stand up.

Taehyung yanked Jungkook's wrist signaling him he didn't feel comfortable on the couch so he stood up, holding Tae in his arms.

Taehyung held onto Jungkook, hands gradually going down his spine leading to his pocket where the phone was located.

Once he reached the pocket he fished it out of his pocket and texted jimin to call Jungkook so that it would be a cockblocker.

About 2 seconds later Jungkook's phone rang allowing Taehyung to sneakily tip-toe upstairs.