26. M

Jungkook laid his head on Taehyung's shoulder, both of them soothing each other. "I'm sorry for talking to you like that," Taehyung whispered, wiping Jungkook's tears while Jungkook wiped Taehyung's tears. Jungkook let out a small smile, nodding and understood that Taehyung spoke like that to him because of whatever happened to him on the phone. Jungkook didn't want to ask about it since it will probably trigger Taehyung so he just picked him up, knowing that he was exhausted, and brought him to their room.

Taehyung smiled, pecking Jungkook's lips, noticing how Jungkook always took care of him even if he was breaking as well. They both laid there, staring at each other. "Jungkook, I know you're curious about what I was crying about earlier," Taehyung paused, shifting closer to Jungkook's warmth, "Jungkook, my p-parents died." That was the breaking point for Taehyung. He leaped into Jungkook's arms, crying, getting more and more tired. Jungkook was speechless, he knew this was going to effect Taehyung in many ways. He needs to protect Taehyung at all times. Jungkook threw his arms around Taehyung neck, almost strangling him. "Hey, how about I cook something delicious tomorrow or we can bake cookies to cool down?" Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear, pecking his neck and going up to his lips.

Taehyung's soft giggles made Jungkook smile and carry on kissing him, but Jungkook knew this wasn't going to last. Taehyung was going to suffer. Jungkook kissed him until he fell asleep, smiling at his little sleeping baby, Oh boy was he whipped. He gently tucked him in the bed sheets and turned off the lights, crawling into the bed sheets with Tae. He held him tightly, not wanting him to go anywhere.