23. I

(This isn't part of the story it's like a one-shot you can skip if you want)

"WAKE UP FOR FUCKS SAKE" Jungkook shouted in Taehyung's ear taking a tennis racket and hit taehyung's head. Taehyung screamed pushing Jungkook silently crying inside.

"Wait- where am I?" Taehyung asked, looking around him seeing the sea? Was Jungkook getting further away or..? "YOU FUCKING PU ME AND MY BED IN THE OCEAN?? WAIT WTF IS MY PHONE" Taehyung screamed causing the mattress to tilt and him falling into the water, gasping for air and pretending he was dying eventhough he was in the shallow end. Jungkook grabbed his hand lifting him up like he was a feather. Taehyung smiled clutching onto Jungkook before purposely falling while hold jungkook's hand to that both of them could fall.

"I'M WET!" Junkook screamed
"HEY WET, I'M WET TOO!" Taehyung giggled.

Junkook swam to land with Taehyung on his back clinging on. "By the way, I know holidays are over, you need to go school" Jungkook said, Taehyung taking the chance to run. "WHY ARE U RUNNING!" Jungkook said chasing after Taehyung with a baseball bat he found. "I DONT WANT TO GO SCHOOL!" Taehyung screamed back, accidentally slipping on seaweed, his face falling into...

... A PILE OF SHIT!
Jungkook laughed at him but Taehyung wasn't laughing. He held his breath not wanting to smell the pile of shit his face fell in, his lips forming a straight line. Jungkook swiftly picked him up, wiping his face with a cloth that he had brought just incase. Jungkook then pecked his lips, both of them dripping and soaking in water. Both of them walked back to the dorm, people taking pictures on the way of both of them holding hands. Once they reached the dorm Taehyung ran in and ran upstairs hoping his phone was there. Taehyung looked everywhere, "ITS NOT HERE, and why is my bed still here?" Junkook entered changing and drying right in front of him but Taehyung was too busy looking for his phone and why the fuck his bed that was originally in the sea, was in his dorm.

He finally found his phone looking at his phone case and giggling.

Jungkook dropped Taehyung off at his school, Jimin running toward him

Jungkook dropped Taehyung off at his school, Jimin running toward him. "Hey Jimin, why do u have bags around your eyes?"

"I KNOW YOU MIGHT NOT BELIEVE ME BUT MY FUCKING BED GOT STOLEN LAST NIGHT!"