25.

I'm so sorry guys I haven't updated in a LONGGG time I WILL TRY TO UPDATE! ILY ALL

Tears rolled down Taehyung's face, as he snuggled his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook held Taehyung tightly, not knowing what was going and refused to let go. He pulled Taehyung off him so that they were facing each other but still holding his waist close, stabilizing him.

"Shh baby, it will be ok, let's talk about this when we get home ok?" Jungkook whispered, pulling Taehyung close again, pecking his forehead and his nose. Taehyung didn't say anything, he just stood there looking at his tears falling on the floor. Jungkook knew something was very wrong. If only he knew, he could maybe help Taehyung. They stayed in the same position for a while, Jungkook holding Taehyung's waist while taehyung just bawled his eyes out.

Jungkook slowly let go, holding Taehyung's hand and rubbing his finger on the back of his hand. They both walked towards the car, Jungkook noticing how Taehyung didn't have a slight bounce in his steps anymore. They both got into the car with ease, Jungkook couldn't stop looking at Taehyung to see if he was ok but it was obviously no use since Taehyung just kept looking out the window into the distance. "Taehyung?" Jungkook said in a soft voice, wanting to break the silence in the car. His voice was like a bullet to Taehyung, somehow annoying but Taehyung just ignored him, not wanting to talk.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook repeated, not ready for Taehyung's response. "Can you just fucking shut up for fuck's sake," Taehyung said angrily, for some reason Jungkook's voice became so annoying to him right now, whenever he spoke it just made his head hurt like someone is pushing a needle through it. Jungkook felt hurt and angry, his dominant side taking over him but he knew that it wasn't the right time. For the rest of the journey, they stayed silent, Jungkook hurt, Taehyung annoyed, exhausted and heartbroken.

Once they reached their home, Taehyung opened the car door, walking to the house without looking out Jungkook, Jungkook doing the same. Taehyung missed the feeling of Jungkook holding his hand and comfort, he realized Jungkook has always been there to hold him but Taehyung rarely holds and comforts Jungkook. Taehyung wanted to cry thinking about it but he was out of tears. They walked into the house, Taehyung lifting up his head to look at Jungkook. He was crying. Jungkook was crying. Taehyung rushed to Jungkook hugging him, Jungkook tried to wipe his tears away trying not to act like a pussy but he felt comfortable in Taehyung's embrace.