①①

SMUT taestykookies69 do not read too innocent :')

It was a normal day, Taehyung swinging his legs like a child on his not so comfy bed, staring at his phone just waiting for a single notification to pop up.

Jungkook was on his very comfy bed doing paper work peacefully, every minute sneaking a glance at tae's pouting lips.

After around 20minutes had finished his left over work. He sat on his bed staring at Taehyung expecting him to do something. Taehyung noticed this and walked over to him sitting on his lap, "why do you keep staring at me like that" however taehyung's eyes weren't focused on his eyes but were focused on jungkook's lips, jungkook doing the same both of their mind screaming at them to kiss.

Taehyung couldn't help it anymore, he leant forward giving him a little peck wanting to taste more of his lips. They clashed their lips together, kissing passionately with lust and little hint of love. Jungkook help the nape of Taehyung's neck deepening the kiss, biting each others lips. Jungkook slipd his tongue in the small gap exploring tae's wet cavern (JUNGKOOK THE EXPLORER). He seperated their lips leaving a long sting of saliva dripping from Taehyung's bottom lip, going down his chin. He then goes back, leaving trailes of kisses down Taehyung's neck, biting softly on his sweet spot, "a-ah" Taehyung lets a few whimpers slip out his mouth while starting to slowly grind on Jungkook's member. He brings his hand down Jungkook's t-shirt, making it's way to his clothed member.

Jungkook carries on working on his masterpeice, he wanted to let everyone know that taehyung was HIS and only HIS. He sucked a pecific spot on his neck making Taehyung throw his head back and arch his back 'bingo' "J-jung-gkook" Taehyung whimpered out, barely audible. Jungkook then stops and brings his lips up to Taehyung's ear, "That's not my name princess." He smirked and bit taehyung's earlobe. "D-daddy" Taehyung whispered. Jungkook smirked satisfied with his answer and went back to kissing his collarbone and slowly lifting up Taehyung's top revealing his small baby belly. Taehyung brang his hand further down palming Jungkook's hard member, secretly unzipping his trousers. Jungkook let out a groan noticing what Taehyung was doing and helped him unzip the trousers.

Taehyung pulled down Jungkook's boxers, eyes widening when he saw Jungkook's big member spring out. 'will it even fit?' He questioned himself grabbing hold of Jungkook's painfully hard member. He gives it kitten licks and licks the bottom of his member. "Fuck baby stop teasing." Jungkook harshly grabs Taehyung's hair pushing it forward so that he could deepthroat his member.

Taers filled up Taehyung's eyes but he carried on sucking wanting to please his daddy and be a good boy but before Jungkook had reached his climate Taehyung stood up wrapping his arms around Jungkook giving puppy eyes, " i want you daddy" Jungkook kissed him and nodded, "Get on all fours." Taehyung was hesitant at first, he found it embbarrasing but did it because he knew that Jungkook wouldn't judge him.

Jungkook, without hesitating, shoved his finger into Taehyung's ass loving the way his ass clenched and uncleched around his ring and started thrusting at a slow paste waiting for Taehyung to adjust. "i-it fe-eels weird-d dad-dy". Jungkook hummed understanding, "Don't worry it will get better baby."

After a few seconds Taehyung became comfortable and begged for more so Jungkook did as told and added another finger, thrusting faster and sissoring. Taehyung moaned wanting more, he needed more, he needed jungkook. "I w-want-t you" Jungkook grinned not knowing of he was ready or not "Are you sure?" Taehyung nodded his head vigoursly, he didn't want to admit it but he was needy.

They were now fully naked, Jungkook lining his member against Taehyungs ass thrusting at an abnormal paste, the bed creaking at every thrust, Taehyung sweating, a moaning-mess and tears pooled in his eyes. Jungkook had kept on hitting his sweet spot shamelessly while Taehyung was rolling his eyes in pleasure. "Fuck i think im gonn-" Without finishing his sentence Jungkook had reached his climate and cummed in Tae's ass, Tae doing the same.

---

SORRY IF IT WAS CRINGY I DONT KNOW WHEATHER THIS WAS MY FIRST OR SECOND SMUT ;-;