I shook my head.

"That's not an excuse, Harry. You don't keep secrets like that."

"I wish I hadn't have kept it from you. And that wasn't the way I wanted you to find out. I wanted it to be on my terms but I didn't know how to say it."

"Feels kind of like deja vu. I believe we had this same conversation after I found out you knew Grayson."

Harry looked down.

"After that you promised me you would never lie to me again. I guess that was a lie too."

I looked away from him.

"I don't know what else to say besides i'm sorry and that I never meant to hurt you." He said.

"Do you not trust me? Is that what it is?" I asked him.

"I trust you."

"Then why? Why do you keep doing this to me?" I turned and yelled at him, looking him in the eye where all I could see was guilt. "Because people who love each other don't do this to each other."

At this point I was about to cry out of anger and Harry saw that so he came forward.

"Emma that's not it at all." He came up and took me in his arms, hugging me.

"Then what is it?" I began to cry.

"I was stupid. There's no excuse. I should have told you."

I nodded.

"I'm so sorry." He apologised again.

Harry let me calm down and once I had we sat on the wooden stools in the stall, his hand holding mine.

"So why the military?" I asked.

He sighed.

"They have found new intel on the people who sabotaged the mission I was on a few years ago, the one with Grayson. We know who was responsible for his death, and we are going to destroy them."

My eyes were still wet with tears as I looked up at him.

"I'm going to make them pay for what they did to Grayson, Emma. I'm not going to let them get away with it."

"So, what about us?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"Are we going to stay a couple or are we going to break up?"

"Emma, I still plan on having a home with you and a life with you, but I want to be in the military, so if you can be a military girlfriend then I don't see a reason for us to not be together."

I nodded.

"So this is really what you want to do?"

"It is." He gave me a small smile. "Working in the White House has been an unforgettable experience and I loved being your bodyguard...but this is where I know I belong and this is what I want."

"Hare, I'll support you no matter what you do, I just wish you would've said something to me."

He nodded.

"It is probably one of the most difficult decisions i've ever had to make." He said. "I had to choose between two things I love."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and he gave me a half smile.

"You and the military. I knew that if I went back to the military I would have to leave you. But I also new if I didn't, then I wouldn't be the man I'm supposed to be."

"Harry I don't care if you work at the White House, the military or a mechanics shop. I'm going to love you no matter what you do. But I want you to feel comfortable enough with me that if you do decide that you want to be in the military or work on cars for the rest of your life that you can tell me."