Acceptance

The sun had rose high above the hokage mountains when two figures and a dog entered the village. Izumo and Kotetsu watched as Kiba and Amani walked hand in hand. The love life of Amani had become somewhat of a spetacle for some of the ninja. Over the years they would argue who would end up with Amani. Kotetsu smirked at his friend as they watched the lovers walk passed them.

"I told you it would be Kiba", the gate guard laughed.

Kiba held tightly on to Amani, he could not believe how lucky he was in this short moment. Amani had told him earlier that they needed to tell the others. Of course she did not know that the others had already moved on, then again they did not know that she was awake. As Kiba found himself being glared at by a lazy ninja, he found that he was about to see him angry.

Shikamaru had been walking around with Temari when he decided it would be a good time to see Amani. He had almost given up hope on her waking up and Temari had been there for him. He had decided that he would be friends with Amani and give her the support, especially after he had read about everything that happened to her. So imagine his surprised when he had discovered that Amani had already awakened and left the hospital. Now he was looking at the eclipsed girl holding hands with one of his closest friends.

"I should have guessed that it would be you", the shadow ninja laughed a little. Kiba pulled Amani closer with a slight smirk.

"So you are alright with this?", Kiba asked carefully.

Shikamaru sighed a little, his eyes lingered on Amani for a little too long before he bit his lip. He nodded and pulled on Kiba away from her. "It is a drag that it is you that she chose but at the same time you were the one who truly loved her. Though good luck telling the others, especially Lee", Shikamaru nodded and rubbed his hand over his neck. He offered a smile to Amani and nodded.

Amani smiled thankfully and clung to Kibas arm. Kiba blushed lightly, Amani could hear his heart pick up and smiled slyly. She leaned up and nibbled his ear. Kiba bit back a groan as she pulled away. She giggled before grabbing his hand and pulling him along the way.  As they moved their way through the village, Kiba kept his eyes peeled for  the two remaining love rivals. Finally they caught a glimpse of silver hair.

Kiba felt a eye on him, a slight glare... alright a major glare. Anko clutched on to Kakashis arm as she glared at the younger woman. Amani laughed and ran up to Kakashi. Kiba let out a low growl as he watched Kakashi wrap his arms around Amani. Amani looked up at Kakashi and smiled.

"I am alive", she laughed.

"I can see that... and you are also with Kiba", Kakashi bit back the jealousy as much as he could.

"Yes, I finally sorted out my heart. Kakashi... I,", she began.

"I understand. Besides,  I also have Anko", Kakashi smiled softly under his mask. Anko giggled like a young girl. Amani smiled and felt a calm settle in her heart.

"I am glad Kakashi, you deserve it", they nodded at one another with an understanding.

The set of couples parted ways and Kiba laughed as his loves stomach grumbled. "It sounds like Akamaru when he snores!" Kiba laughed harder.

Amani let out a pout and then leaned up. She flicked his nose and giggled as he yelped. She stuck out her tongue and ran away. Kiba sprinted after her, the idea of a chase made him growl in excitement. Amani sped up,  using her advanced agility to jump to the rooftops and sprint off. Kiba stuck to the grounds, knowing she would be heading to the Hyuga compound.

Amani found herself falling from the roof of her home, she let out a squeal as she collided with a figure. His arms stretched out around her and he pulled her close. Amani looked up and saw a familiar warm smile, bushy brows and youthful eyes. "So you have come to me my petal!", Lee let out a cheer as he pulled Amani closer. Amani tried to push him away but since her body was still a little weak, she could not fight off the grip he had around her.

"Lee, you cannot just hug me like that. Let me go", her voice was low.

Lee just laughed as if she was joking and began to spin her with a childish smile. The next thing he knew was that he was sent flying across the yard and hit the sakura tree. Kiba was growling at the bushy browed ninja as he pulled Amani to him. "Back off Lee, Amani is mine", he glared.

Kiba calmed down as he felt her small hand on his. He looked at his bunny and smiled at her lovingly. "I am calm now".

As Lee got to his feet, he sighed. He felt his heart aching a little but at the same time he felt somewhat relieved. He walked over to them slowly before looking down. "Please forgive me Amani. I was just so happy to see you", he smiled sadly and nodded to Kiba, "I want to wish you all the best with Amani. Please protect her", he said.

Kiba smiled a little before shaking the ninjas hand. His eyes glanced over to Neji and he nodded. "We should go and let Amani spend time with her family".

He leaned down and kissed Amani softly before leaving.

Neji ran over to his little sister, the usual calm demenor was replaced with that of a hyper Neji: something he would deny ever happened. Amani smiled as she hugged her brother in return. Her eyes glanced up to the tree and she felt her vision fog over. She looked at the sky and saw the sun begin to turn black... the eclipse was coming.