Secrets Revealed - The Mission Part 2

Neji finally came to his senses as Amani smiled at him softly. He saw how her clear eyes were now green. He titled his head in confusion and Amani beckoned him over.

"What's happening with your eyes sister?", Neji grabbed her shoulders as he looked at his sister with worry.

"It happened on my mission. How about we have that fight then I'll tell you", she smiled sweetly. Neji nodded and they headed to the clearing. Lee leaned against the near tree, observing his rival and heart.

"Are you ready sister", Neji smirked.

"Yes", they took their stances and began.

Neji made the first move, lunging forward with his chakra at the ready. He saw how his sister took a similar stance, he was a little shocked at this.

"Rotation!", he yelled as the chakra around him created a large dome of chakra. Amani felt how powerful her brother had become and smiled.

"Flow", she whispered softly as the chakra danced around her, it spiralled up in a soft blues and purples. Eventually they turned to multiple colours and it reflected like broken glass.

Lee was mesmerized by the beauty before him.

Neji was surprised by this and decided to up his game. Then he was trying to find the weakness in her movement. He noticed the top of it was a large open space and jumped to the air.

"Eight trigrams, seventy four palms", he aimed for within the opening and the dome shattered. Amani let out a sigh before jumping back. Her brother was stronger than she thought.

"Hey Amani! Don't hold back so much", Uzuki yelled. Amani nodded and placed her hands together.

Meanwhile, Kakashi Hatake was busy reading his book when he heard the sound of fighting. Curious he slowly walked over and saw a familiar green jumpsuit. He hopped down and turned to Guy.

"So what's going on here?", he asked. Guy turned and grinned to his rival.

"You see, Neji and Amani are fighting", Uzuki spoke with a lot og excitement in her voice. 

"Why are they fighting?", Kakashi pressed.

"Oh just for fun", Kakashi sighed and looked at the Hyuga siblings.

Amani pulled her hands apart and a large shadow emerged from the hands. Her eyes got greener and a shadow of rose thorns wrapped up her arm. Neji was shocked at this and quickly jumped back. He wasn't sure how to approach this attack. Amani spotted his hesitation and used it. She cast the large shadow to his hand and wrapped it around him.

There is a anbu of Danzos watching...

She activated her dawn chakra and cast it down the shadow. "Trust me Neji". Neji widened his eyes as her archive activated and images began to pour into his head. It triggered like a genjutsu.

☆☆☆☆☆

"What is this place, Amani?", Neji asked. They stood in a temple, a cloaked figure stood in the distance as shadows danced around them.

"This is the place that is the most familiar to me. This ability is called Archive, something I received during my mission", her voice grew quieter.

"Why are you showing me this?", Neji saw how the figure pulled her cloak down and revealed his little sister.

"Danzo has someone watching me out side. I want my brother to know what happened to me. If you are willing that is", Neji saw how his sister was trembling and pulled her close.