Youthful Touch (lil lemon with lee)

Neji watched as his new love was dancing in the air with her weapons. Each new movement was similar to that of his rotation. All the while Lee was busy with his usual intense training. Neji watched as a familiar figure emerged from the treeline. He got up from his position and approached her.

"What brings you here Amani? Is everything alrigh", he asked with a bit of worry in his voice. Amani smiled softly and hugged him suddenly. Neji titled his head at the contact. She hasn't willingly hugged me in a long time...

Amani pulled away and giggled. "My emotions are almost back", she grinned.

Neji noticed two marks, one on her neck and one on her collar bone. He frowned and leaned closer. "Who touched my precious sister!", his calm voice was gone and replaced with fury.

Lee noticed this and saw Amani. He gasped at the sight of his petal. If I train harder then she will notice me!

Amani giggled as her brother looked defeated. He kept mumbling about his innocent sister and killing those who touched her. Tenten came over and waved happily at Amani.

"Oh hi Amani! It's been a while - wait what is wrong with Neji?", she asked as Neji got to his feet. Amani sighed and shrugged.

"Who knows", she laughed lightly, the soft sound carrying to Lee's ears.

"Someone tainted my precious sister! She is so innocent and they dared to lay their lips on her neck", Neji exasperated. Amani sighed and grabbed him by the ear.

"Oh yea! Well you and Tenten did the same thing", she whispered. Neji turned red and started to stutter. "My point. Now go train you silly brother of mines. I want to fight later", Neji smirked and grabbed Tenten by the hand. He too wanted to fight his little sister.

Amani spotted her purple haired sensie and giggled. She skipped over to her as sensie who was currently fawning over Guy training. "Hey sensie", Uzuki turned to her beloved pupil and squealed.

"Oh my! You have emotions. And hickeys! You you naughty little pupil of mines", Amani blushed and covered her neck. She pouted slightly and sighed.

"So who is your lover boy? What one did you choose?", she asked teasingly.

"I still haven't been able to figure that out...", her eyes drifted to where she sensed Lee and blushed. Uzuki smirked now known half the reason she may have came.

"I'm guessing your little shadow has triggered the desire effect?", Amani nodded and touched her stomach.

"I have this feeling in my stomach. It's like a coil that keeps being wound up tighter", Uzuki smirked and wiggled her eyebrows.

"I see, well then go listen to that little demon voice inside your head", Uzuki walked off in Guys direction.

Amani awkwardly walked over to Lee. She watched him training, how his movements were filled with a kind of grace. She felt the coil tighten and she heard the whisper of the shadow. Fulfil your desires. Go child.

Lee glanced over and saw her. He blushed slightly under her intense gaze. The way her eyes scanned over him made him shift his position so he was standing normally. Amani slowly walked over to him, her eyes met his. Lee saw how a piece of her hair covered her eye and reached out. Be gently pushed it away only to find a green eye gazing back. Amani expected him to question it but instead he ran his thumb across her cheek.

"So beautiful, a glowing flower", Amani blushed as he raised her head and slowly leaned down. Amani met him half way and kissed him softly.
Lee felt his cheeks burn as he pulled away. He looked into her eyes and smiled.

"Come with me Lee", Amani took his hand and they walked away. Guy and Uzuki watched their students walk of together with a grin on their faces.

The pair arrived at a small clearing, Lee's old training grounds. Amani laid on the grass and Lee did the same. He shyly entwined his fingers in hers and looked at the sky. Amani leaned her head against him enjoyed the warmth.

"Lee can I ask you something", Amani whispered. Lee turned his head to face her, their faces were close enough to touch.

"You can ask me anything petal", Amani blushed at her nickname and looked at him.

"What do you even see in me? I think I may be broken... I can't even choose who I actually love. I mean technically I am rather cruel, I am almost playing with all of your emotions just to figure out my own. It's selfish", Amani bit her lip, her emotion to feel guilt was coming back.

Lee frowned and sat up. "Lee?".

He turned and faced her before climbing on top of her with his hands on either side of her head. Amani blushed at the fire in his eyes.

"You aren't selfish Amani! Nor are you cruel! Amani you are a beautiful person! You have such a burning passion and I will wait for a lifetime for your heart to choose. Even if it means I only have a small chance I wouldn't change you for any reason", he grinned as he leaned down and kissed her.

Amani felt a warmth spread across her chest. Something tightened inside her chest as she felt his lips touch hers. He was gentle, each kiss was tender.  Amani felt the warmth spread to the coil and she placed her hands on his muscled arms. He blushed harder at this. Her eyes opened in surprise when Lee pulled away slightly with an expression she had never seen before on him.

"May I kiss you with more youthful passion?", he was feeling shy. Amani giggled a little at his enthusiasm and nodded.

Lee gulped a little before looking at his lips. He had never kissed her beyond small doses. Amani sensed this and leaned up. She kissed him softly as her fingers traced around his upper arms. She shyly nibbled on his bottom lip, he blushed at the sensation and gasped a little. Amani slowly entwined her tongue with his and Lee let out a soft groan. He began to take the lead. His hands slowly ran down her sides and wrapped under her thighs. Amani blushed as he wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Is this okay my petal?", Lee asked as he looked down at her. Amani felt the coil tighten further and nodded. Lee shifted closer to her, now no space was between them. Lee had noticed the other marks on her neck and decided to add to it. He leaned down and kissed softly down her neck. Amani let out a soft moan and Lee felt his body react to this. He sucked on the side of her neck and found her moan harder.

Amani felt him grow, her eyes widened and slowly she began to grind against him. He groaned as he felt this contact. The touch was something he has never felt before. He slowly began to copy her movements, the interaction caused Amani to moan louder. His jumpsuit was began to be pulled down, the zipper was open and Amani was running her fingers over his muscles. Each touch was pushing him to the edge. He leaned in and kissed her deeper. His youthful spirit was leaking through. Amani moaned deeper as she felt him press harder against her.

Lee pulled back and smiled softly at her, "let's stop before I loose control petal", he whispered, his voice was husky.  Amani nodded and slowly pushed him back. Lee gently ran his fingertips through her hair and smiled.

"No matter who you choose, please know I love you petal", Amani blushed.

The leafs russled and out appeared Neji. His eyes saw the position that Lee and Amani was in and he leapt at them. "My precious sister!", he yelled.

Lee opened his eyes wider as his rival aimed at him. All the while Amani felt something she hasn't in a long time... a single heartbeat.