Amanis heart

Amani once more found herself in the hospital. She was growing sick of this place. Kakashi entered and sat down next to her. His eyes scanned the room and found it empty.

"Amani. I think it is time that we should talk", Kakashi said as placed his hand on hers.

"Talk about what?", she asked. Amani knew what was coming but she wanted to avoid it.

Kakashi sighed and pulled down his mask. He leaned in and kissed her softly. He pulled back and looked into her eyes. Kakashi found his heart beating harder in his chest. He needed to tell her. The road would only get more dangerous from here so he had to tell her just in case.

"Erm well you see, I haven't ever been great with my emotions. After I lost the one person I had ever loved when I was younger, I just didn't have it in me anymore. Then I saw you. You were- are, the most beautiful woman I have ever known. You have struggled with more than I could probably understand and yet you are still standing", Kakashi looked at Amani with red cheeks. He gulped before continuing, " You are my junior by quite a few years. You have many others that want to call you their own and I wouldn't blame you if you chose one of them. I just need to say this, so you know that I am truly serious. I love you even though I shouldn't", Kakashi said.

He leaned in and once more kissed Amani. This time it was loving and passionate. Even if this is the only time I say it. The last time I kiss you. I want to remember this moment forever.

Kakashi held both of Amanis hands in his on the sides of her head. His leg was between hers as he kissed her as deep as he could. When he pulled away he placed his lips on her forehead and sat up. Amani was breathing heavily and blushed.

"I... Just.. I", Amani was trying to think on what to say.

"It's alright Amani. You don't have to say it until you are certain. I just wanted to tell you", Kakashi smiled as he slid up his mask.

Amani sighed and got up. Kakashi had left so Amani found herself getting ready to leave the hospital. She climbed out of the window to escape any pesky doctors and headed towards the forest.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

She saw a familiar face and smiled. She ran over to him and grinned. "Hi Lee", Amani grinned.

Lee stopped all he was doing and stood up. He grabbed Amani and spun her around. "You remember me now!", Lee exclaimed as he let her go.

"Of course. You are hard to forget Lee", Amani giggled.

Lee blushed and grabbed her hand. He pulled her to him then leaned down. Gulping he kissed her. He lifted Amani up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Amani found the coil once more tightening at his new found confidence.

"Petal, I want to tell you something but.." Lee once against placed his lips on hers. He felt himself harden from Amanis soft moan. Amani blushed and slowly grinds against him.

"Okay! Going to stop because petal I am close to losing control with you", Lee blushed.

Amani giggled and sat down. "So what is you wanted to talk about?".

Lee blushed and looked at her. "You make me feel something no one else ever has. You accepted me like no other girl ever has done. Amani, you are a beautiful flower that shines more than any other. Your eyes hold such a burning fire of youth and your heart holds a beautiful passion. What I am trying to say is, I love you petal", Lee gushed.

Amani giggled at his sweetness, her cheeks were heating up. Thump thump.

"I want to say the same but please be patient with me Lee", Amani whispered. Lee grinned and kissed her once more.