A Jounins Power

Silence filled the arena, they watched in anticipation as the head of the Nara clan faced down with the cursed Hyuga girl. Shikaku raised his hand and caused a shadow and had it wrap around Amanis ankle. She blinked at it and giggled. Shikaku knew why she was laughing whilst everyone looked dumbfounded.

He moved the shadow and she started to laugh louder, he was tickling her foot with a shadow. Her laughter rang through the arena. Then Shikaku made the mistake of calling her cute.

Uzuki looked at him with a worried look. You poor thing.

Amani moved her foot on a slow motion causing a shadow to spiral up Shikaku. He noticed too late and was lifted off the ground. Then he did the same to her. They moved in a motion, shadow against shadow. He then threw her to the ground and placed his hands together.

"Shadow paralysis jutsu", Amani found herself frozen in place. Shikaku had her step towards him. He wanted to properly look at her. He leaned down and examined her features. He could see why his son had something for her. There was a fire in Amanis eyes.

"I'm bored", Amani sighed and then she forced her chakra into her feet.  Shikaku looked shocked as a thorn vine wrapped around his let. He flinched in pain as he felt the blood seep through his trousers. How amusing.

He released the jutsu and jumped back. Shikaku studied the shadows around the arena, they seemed to bend to her will. All altering and shifting. He jumped down and spread out his fingers.

"Shadow weaving jutsu", the shadows casted down and latched like bindings. Amani felt her chakra being sifted out of her body. She activated her byakugan and saw that Shikaku had poured his chakra through each of the bindings and used them to suck out the chakra.

"I like your style Shikaku sensie", she closed her eyes and felt her hair move ever so slightly. It was a small motion that only Kakashi spotted it. What is she doing?

Amani pushed chakra through her hair, just as many of the Hyuga clan could pour chakra from anywhere in their body. A shadow blended into Shikakus own and he finally caught on to it.

He tried to pull back only to find that his shadows were no longer in his control.

"Shadow garden", the entire arena was under her command. Each shadow followed her movements. They formed the shapes of flowers.

Man this is a drag.

"Shadow roses. Rebirth!", the roses bloomed and became almost solid like. The way the grew, Amani used them as stepping stones until she reached Shikaku and then she physically gripped his own shadows.

"How did you do that?".

"A technique I learned... elsewhere", she muttered before tearing the shadows off of him.

Shikaku jumped down to the ground and gave Amani and satisfied nod.

"She's all yours Kakashi", he rubbed the back of his head picked his bottle back up.

Kakashi put his book away, he wondered if Amani would enjoy the latest version of the series. He still couldn't believe how Naruto and Sakura had beaten him the other day but using the book as his weakness... He wouldn't do that this time.

"Right".

Now Danzo was truly interested, afterall Kakashi used to be a member of the anbu and of course, he had the eye. Kakashi walked towards her and made his playful smile. Amani offered up her own smile.

Tsunade observed the pair curiously. Kakashi was her senior but Amani was skilled. This must had been shown.

Kakashi made the first move, using his hand signs at his incredible speed. Amani couldn't believe what she saw, she couldn't even keep up with his movements. Suddenly fire surrounded Amani. So he used a fire style. In that case...

"Ice style! Fracture", the flames froze in the air and shattered. Kakashi opened his eyes wider.

"How do you know ice style?", he was curious about Uzukis student.

"It's simple enough", she giggled.

They went back and forth, then Kakashi changed to water style and Amani just kept freezing it.

"Ah it looks like we are at a stand still with this one... alright then".

"Earth style! Stone prison", Kakashi sent boulders flying at Amani. All he heard was the cutest laugh he had ever heard. "Erm what's funny?", he asked.

Uzuki smirked at this, she knew what was next. Guy looked at his love with a quizzical expression.

"You see Guy, whilst Amani is a expert with multiple jutsu.... Earth is where she stands out", Uzuki said. Guy nodded and looked back at his rival.

"Earth style! Decay", the boulders turned to dust. Kakashi sighed and ran his hand through his hair. Nothing seems to work.  Alright then, genjutsu.

He created a diversion by throwing another boulder prison at Amani then he looked her directly in the eyes. The pair stood still as Amani found herself trapped within the genjutsu. The world around her was black and white, everything seemed to move slowly.

"So you put me in a genjutsu", she muttered. Kakashi appeared behind her and grinned.

"That would be yes, I am curious about you Amani Hyuga", he leaned on closer. Amani folded her arms and turned to face him.

"That's me, just one big mystery", she sighed. "Are you going to release me yet?", she asked him nicely.

"But then I would loose. And I don't like losing", Amani sighed.

"I did ask nicely", Kakashi blinked and found she broke the genjutsu. They found themselves in a interesting position, Kakashi was pinned down with Amani holding a kunai to his throat.

"It would seem you win, how about you let m-",  Kakashi stopped mid sentence and coughed as the redness crept up his face. "Um Amani what are you doing?".

Amanis hand was against his leg, she looked at him under her long lashes. Kakashi forgot that they were being observed. Amani had used this to her advantage. She pulled out his book from the pouch and leaned into his ear.

"I'll take this as my prize...Kakashi sensie", she whispered before pulling away with his precious book in hand.

Amani looked up at the hokage and Danzo. She smiled and the three jounin felt the glare of the hokage.

Uzuki jumped down and wrapped her arm over Amanis shoulder.

"So what do you think Lady Hokage, Lord Danzo?", Uzuki grinned. Tsunade sighed as she saw how Amani simply stood there.

Her fighting skills are incredible, she is able to manipulate multiple kinds of ninjutsu. Then there is the fact that she just used a seduction technique on Kakashi.

"Amani Hyuga".

"Yes".

"I grant you the rank of jounin". Uzuki and Guy cheered whilst Amani ignored them as she pulled out the book she stole from Kakashi.

Kakashi turned to Uzuki and laughed at her stunned expression. "You totally destroyed her innocence Uzuki", he laughed.

Amani left the arena to avoid dealing with Danzo. Many of the anbu were severely impressed with the girl. They were looking forward for seeing what happened next.

Kakashi finally moved and went track down Amani.

I want my book back.